2

Seokjin is a big fan of romantic movies. It comes with so many butterflies that Seokjin can't help but blush. When they were studying medicine he got to share a room with Yoongi, his one and only eternal roommate, seokjin even declared if he ever had to share a room with someone it would be Yoongi. They are just compatible in every way. For example, Seokjin is a romantic cliche-loving person and Yoongi is kind of in love with those who love cliche movies. He loves to tease the fuck out of them.

Seokjin finally finished watching this romantic drama he kept on pushing for a month because of his tight schedule. Now he finally completed watching it he feels accomplished. But the only thing he is missing is blunt comments from Yoongi, as now they live in a separate apartment that they can afford. He lives one floor below Seokjin, and he can't help but tease Yoongi about how much he loves him for living so near to him. But he is grateful for that.

Tonight they all planned to gather in Seokjin's apartment, he still remembers how almost Park Jimin the little angel was going to be a little shit soon when he offered Jungkook to join their gathering. Like it's Seokjin's. They are his friends, and Seokjin is not ready to share all of them with Jungkook. Thank God he didn't accept it.

Seokjin used the remaining hours to clean the living room where they were going to do karaoke. Last time he got a complaint from a neighbor's grandma about noise pollution. Thank god she vacated last week as nobody yet come there they can sing with all their outflowing passion. Kim Taehyung will just transform into a jazz singer whenever he holds the mic.

He hadn't been finished cleaning when he heard his front doorbell ring. He wasn't expecting anyone yet though. When he checks the camera it's Jimin who is sulking. Seokjin is damn sure he and Tarhyung would have fought over who is looking sexy. They live two floors below his apartment and his house became the court for them to clear their daily cases. It's just because they are the cutest shits so Seokjin's allows them inside.

" oh Jimin ah, you are early. Did you forget we decided to meet at 7 in the evening it's still 6 clk "

Seokjin says as he opens the door not allowing Jimin to step in.

" Jinnie I am angry "

"Oh, what's this time? Is it about your ass or your husband's penis?"

Jimin pushes himself in. He walks to the couch and his tiny fists out of the long sleeves look damn cute. Seokjin giggles before closing the door.

" I want to divorce, Taehyung "

" oh! My cousin is a famous Lawyer, should I call him?"

" Taehyung hates you, Jin"

" Feelings are mutual Mimi"

Of course why not? When all Taehyung does is antiromantic shits when it comes to Seokjin's love life for the last 3 years. Oh, it's been 3 years already since he met these two beautiful people. And it's been 3 years since they got married.

" Now tell me why you want to divorce the only handsome man this universe got to see ?"

That's what Jimin told when first-time Seokjin asked what made him decide on marriage.

" Because I want to remarry him "

Seokjin's eyes went wide his hands comically raised in the air to fall back on his lap.

" You want to divorce your monster cock husband just to marry him again? Did you drink before the party?"

" No, why you and Taehyung are in sync today? He asked me the same. I just want to experience it again. It feels like years since we felt that rush. I just want to feel it again. "