21

Seokjin feels he should be strong, you know he tells himself to not get swayed by Jungkook's tactics every day, he is such a playboy, god!! What was that cooking in Seokjin's kitchen with no shirt? The exposure to that well-toned sexy back made him slip, literally.

And Seokjin never slips.

This morning he slipped and fell, Jungkook helped him to get up. Seokjin is a soft soul okay, he just felt so bad and cried but he didn't expect Jungkook to lock him in those arms...THE ARMS. oh god!! Again seokjin is just a soft soul, he shoved his head into his chest, and he felt difficulty breathing but he liked it. And Jungkook fed him telling him he was just being dramatic and he loves that.

Seokjin hated his job, today. Because he had to get ready and come to the hospital. Jungkook stayed back as he didn't have a morning schedule along with Bam. He misses Jungkook.....'s son.

" you sound so sad!!! Is it because I am not there?"

Jimin asks controlling his giggles in the call, seokjin rolls his eyes knowing maybe Taehyung is sucking his tiny fingers dipped in honey, it's their breakfast routine.

" No, I am saved from hearing what you guys did on your honeymoon"

" you will be hearing about it once I come back from my honeymoon, it's best friend privilege babe. Now tell me why my Jin baby is sad?"

" I am not sad"

" I can say you are pouting...ahh...Taehyung...you hot dick please wait.."

" God!! Tell your 'only handsome man alive in the universe' to control"

" He doesn't need to though...now tell me is it because of Taehyung?"

" Your husband is a prick in my ass, but not now. I am just sad because I want to. I am just thinking about how sad my life is...like I don't get any special calls, and no special messages like...when I will be sexting Jimin!!?"

" You have a bright future in that honey. Don't you dare to doubt that"

" I....(sigh) I don't know all I see is a black hole. I hope someday I will annoy you like you do"

" Oh baby, you will, you will definitely. Fighting. I am rooting for you. Now tell me what you and Jungkook did yesterday night? "

" Jungkook...oh I hate him. What can even happen? We just ate ice cream and he ate mint flavor can you believe him? I got mad at him and he made some unfunny jokes. Did you see his thin chopped lips? That man tells me he can lift me on his shoulder out of the blue. I mean, be consistent and... I don't know maybe be a man with action? "

" Oh, my poor baby, Taehyung!! see your nonsense caused a lot of problems, Jungkook might be so jealous to think about lifting Seokjin on his shoulder, it's a must scene in my fics whenever I write about Namjoon becoming jealous when Seokjin interacts with anyone "

Seokjin can hear the loud voice of Jimin yelling at his big husband. But the context is something not connecting. Why JungKook will be jealous....he even knows Seokjin has a crush on Namjoon and he dares to tell him everything will be okay. He is not jealous. As if he is still in love with Seokjin, like stupid SeokJin.

Oh !! Seokjin feels sad. Why is he still in love with Jungkook? Yes, he is handsome, hot, educated, well settled, loves dogs, cooks okay, washes clothes, loves to ride, and is also a pain in Seokjin's ass but Seokjin should remember how he broke his little heart, and how he is just a playboy and he asked for sex not for his heart. Well, sex is important too but the heart is very important.

Seokjin should start searching for his love. Maybe he should start going on blind dates. It's time he should reactivate his profile on the blind date app.