7

" Try it"

Seokjin takes deep breaths and shakes his head, Jungkook couldn't understand him. His head feels a little dizzy and he is sleepy too.

" Bitch"

" What!?"

" Bitch, stop it. Shut up"

Jungkook looks more confused not understanding to whom Seokjin talking because he is no longer looking at him.

" What-''

" Jungkook, will you please shut up? I am talking to myself! "

Okay, the bitch Seokjin is on fire.

" Yes, he thinks he is smart, just because he kissed people in whatever position, baby, he ain't the best kisser, he is just trying to intimidate me and his grip on my waist is increasing my blood circulation to my groin area, so what, I am not taking his bait"

Jungkook loosens his grip hearing Seokjin's so-called inner voice. Seokjin glares at him.

" I am still not too drunk, Mr. Jungkook. Do you think I will believe you!? I am good at Kissing and it's period!"

Seokjin presses himself to Jungkook whose hands again slide on his waist. Seokjin doesn't give him time, he attacks his lips after taking a deep breath, you know to have enough air till finishing the kiss.

The movements are not controlled, he is licking what he can, the lower lips or upper lip doesn't matter, SeokJin loses balance when Jungkook presses himself onto him, he moves him back to press against the near wall, oh God that's what Seokjin told, didn't he? Jungkook can't kiss without pressing him against something.

See, SeokJin is always right. He spits only facts like the sun rising in the east. Period.

Seokjin wanted to tell him, but he couldn't catch his breath when Jungkook went all in for the kiss, as if he was eating him out, and not that tongue coming inside Seokjin's mouth. How he will control, he moaned, like....normal response.

Seokjin slaps his arm when Jungkook bites his lips, it hurts. But Jungkook does the same before kissing him again.

Wait, wait.....

.....

.....

THEY ARE KISSING.....LIKE A REAL KISS...LIKE A DIRTY KISS MAKING THEIR SALIVA COME OUT.....

And Seokjin is running out of breath, oh shit no...he can't lose, so Seokjin uses all his energy to push Jungkook against the wall, reversing the card. Pressing himself more so that Jungkook is the one first runout of breath. They repeat it, pressing each other again and again... against the wall to prove each other wrong.

Seokjin ran out of breath and pulled himself out of the kiss.

Oh shit!!!!

" Told you!!"

Jungkook says panting for breath, shit he would have gone for 1 more minute Jungkook would be the loser. Seokjin can't help but squeeze his eyes how can he still lose in front of his ex?

" Seokjin...seokjin...all talk no breath for kissing. Remember when I kissed you the first time you-"

" shut up "

Seokjin screams and pushes him onto the near couch trying to close his mouth from any talking.

" You sneezed."

Jungkook says removing Seokjin's hand from his mouth.

" For god sake, will you stop saying it? It was raining and I was all wet. you thought of pulling some main character card. Instead of opening the umbrella, you thought of pulling me to kiss will keep us warm, you and your disaster thoughts."