6

SeokJin stared at Jungkook not able to believe himself. Both took shots after. Seokjin feels there is some paranormal force, how come he is looking at Jungkook's lips with dirty intentions?

Seokjin closes his eyes and his inner voice speaks 'Get together yourself, seokjin ah. You are not easy. Remember, Jungkook said you are weak for his dick. That's maybe true but the world does not need to know. And maybe Jungkook sucks at sex, hmmm.....highly impossible but we can't neglect a 0.00000 percent chance, can we? '

Seokjin opened his eyes and was startled by the face in front of his nose.

" What the fuck, Taehyung? You scared me "

" I thought you passed away. Are you meditating in the middle of the party? "

" No, I was listening to my inner voice, shut up"

Jimin and Jungkook are laughing their ass out who knows for what! Maybe they are making fun of Seokjin and Taehyung too.

" SeokJin, I think you should flirt with Jungkook"

Seokjin suspiciously eyes Taehyung

" Look at him, he is hitting on my husband!"

" Jungkook won't hit on a married person and don't worry nobody can take Jimin's ass he might moan your name in his sleep too"

" You are so supportive of me Seokjin. Thank you, I think you don't have a chance with Jungkook don't even try for that. "

"What... what was that? "

" Me being supportive "

Supportive my ass. Seokjin can't help but look at Jungkook and Jimin being so into the conversation. Can't they see him? Not Jungkook, he is talking about Jimin.

" Jimin ah, are you neglecting me? "

Seokjin asks, throwing all his pride, thanks to Jimin who left his seat and ran into him.

" Oh no baby, you had your 5th shot, don't you? I am here. "

Hmm maybe, it's just his alcohol. Seokjin is too sensitive when it comes to someone ignoring him. Maybe it's a bad habit but he can't do anything about it.

" I am also right here," Taehyung says with wide open arms who got neglected by Jimin and Jin.

" Okay I am divorcing you, Jimin "

Taehyung says with a long face. Jimin throws himself over Taehyung, kissing him all over the face. Then group hug happened.

" I am so so happy, Tae. My love I love you. Let's get married "

Sometimes seokjin thinks being crazy helps. See, if it helps Jimin then it should help Jin too. They all toasted once for Taehyung and Jimin's upcoming divorce and two shots for remarriage for which Jimin invited Jungkook and Seokjin.

After a few more shots, Jimin and Taehyung leave telling how much they missed each other now it's time for them to make up for the lost time.

" you are leaving me alone?"

" Namjoon is still here, Seokjin. "

" Jimin let's go, baby it's been a week we both-"

" Go already"

" Both of you flirt okay, seokjin fighting"

Bitch!!!

Jungkook takes a seat back looking at Seokjin who looks a little buzzed. It makes him feel weird? that he doesn't know how Seokjin is when he is high, how you know he is high, what's his alcohol capacity, or what his favorite drinks are.