.how strangely sweet

cg! robin and nancy
little!chrissy
requested by: -BRXUSSXRDS-
chrissy sighed, rubbing her temples for a moment before stepping out of her car and grabbing her purse. she was nervous, eddie wasn't around and she didn't know what she was going to do if she slipped in front of robin and nancy.
would they react badly? or would they still like chrissy? she knew age regression was unheard of in hawkins, and she was just lucky enough to find eddie when she needed him most.
pushing her anxiety ridden thoughts aside, chrissy walked into the apartment building and tried to find her way to robin and nancy's shared apartment. when she finally found the correct number, she knocked on the door gently a few times and waited for an answer.
the door swung open, leaving chrissy to be met with an obviously sleeping robin who'd been woken up against her will.
"oh hey, chrissy! come in." robin smiled, yawning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stepped aside to let chrissy in.
chrissy smiled warmly, looking around the apartment as she took in the beautiful paintings on the walls. nancy had been painting for quite some time, and their walls were now filled with artwork from nancy and trinkets from robin.
"don't mind the mess, we've been lazy recently." nancy smiled for a second, shrugging as she sat down on the leather couch in the living room.
the nervousness in chrissy's demeanor alerted robin, because she thought the face chrissy was making looked all too familiar. she scooted closer to chrissy, noticing the way the other girl flinched and backed into herself.
"hey, what's wrong?" nancy and robin spoke softly, both sitting on either side of chrissy.
"i- um- i don't know..." chrissy mumbled, fiddling with her fingers nervously as she felt hot tears sting at the corners of her eyes.
"forgive me if i'm wrong, but are you regressed?" nancy spoke up after a minute of silence, chrissy confirming her suspicion when she freely let her tears flow down her flushed cheeks.
"i'm sorry!" the regressed girl wailed, hiccuping and sniffling frantically. "jus' scared.." she whimpered, hiding her face behind her sweater covered hands.
"oh, sweet girl, we don't mind watching you." nancy smiled, pulling chrissy into her lap. "now, how about we get you into something more comfy, hm?" she offered, chrissy nodding reluctantly.
"okay, let's get you changed." robin smiled, offering her hand to chrissy, who gladly accepted and began toddling behind robin up the stairs.
robin looked through her closet, smiling proudly when she pulled out a pink onesie, covered in tiny ruffles and bows. she knew it would be perfect for chrissy.
chrissy clapped her hands, nodding. "like it!" she squealed, blushing madly when robin began changing her.
robin cooed, tickling chrissy's tummy softly. "you're being such a brave baby for me." she smiled, zipping the onesie up before hoisting chrissy onto her hip.
chrissy clapped, giggling softly as she stretched her arms out towards nancy.
robin chuckled, looking at chrissy before looking back to nancy. "you want nancy, is that it?" she cooed, smiling when chrissy nodded.
nancy gladly picked chrissy up, ruffling her hair playfully and earning a giggle from the girl.
"nancyyyyy!" she giggled, nuzzling into the older girl's shoulder. "i sleepy.." she yawned.
"oh, you're sleepy?" nancy cooed, sitting down on the couch with chrissy still latched onto her like a koala. "how about we take a nap then, hm?" the older girl offered, earning a hum and a sleepy nod from chrissy.
nancy laid chrissy down, laying beside her as she softly sang. "go to sleep, little one." nancy hummed, petting chrissy's hair gently until the sound of soft snores filled the room. oh, how unusually strange this was for robin and nancy, but they loved it.