. want mama.

cg!nancy little!robin
requested by: autisticronance

robin sighed, turning over to face nancy with a pout plastered on her face. "you been doin' that for hours!" she whined, grumbling as she left her spot on the couch in favor of crawling to nancy's work space.
nancy smiled sadly, bending down to ruffle robin's hair. "oh, baby..i know, but mama is almost done." she cooed, petting robin's head once more before returning back to her work.
robin huffed, crawling away to her toys which had been abandoned in the floor earlier. she lazily picked up a rattle, shaking it and giggling a little when it made a funny noise. entertained for the time being, robin played with her blocks and rattle, content without nancy.
until, it was close to nap time, then all she wanted was to cuddle with mama. why did mama have to work at home? her big girl job wasn't like robin's, and the regressed girl didn't quite understand why nancy had to work at home sometimes.
she grumbled to herself, grabbing her stuffed lizard and her blanket and toddling to nancy. she carefully opened the door, making sure she didn't disturb nancy.
"want nap wit' mama!" robin whined, though tears were starting to form in her eyes. she was tired and cranky, and she wanted mama to pay attention to her!
"oh, baby...c'mere." nancy cooed, scooping robin into her lap and draping the blanket over the little girl's shoulders.
robin sighed contently, paci in her mouth as she listened to nancy's heart beating against her ear.
"sing.." she yawned, rubbing her eyes as she looked expectantly up at nancy.
"only if you insist, my love." nancy booped her nose, earning a sweet giggle from the regressed girl.
as robin grew sleepier, nancy's singing of 'you are my sunshine' grew softer and quieter, until they were both sleeping peacefully in the rocking chair.
sometimes, robin just needs her mama.

a/n
i am so sorry this is so short but i have requests piled up i swear i'll write some better ones soon