|3| -Now-

Pivoting, Tyler stroked his back and created some making-out sounds to falsely copy Scarlet. She just stared and shook her head, arms crossed against her chest. She had had enough. The mockery was starting to become irritating, but Colt and Ash found it hilarious. Laughing their asses off.

"Sure, Colter. I would love to be your date. Mmmm, kiss me, Colt." Tyler said in a high-pitched voice, trying to imitate Scarlet.

Scarlet hit his chest as they exited the stage cor door. "Shut up, Ty." Stopping them again, outside the door in the main hall, she began her rant.

"What else was I supposed to say? Reject him in front of that many people and then get hated backstage by all the fans?"

Quitting her sentence abruptly, she gulped. "Or worse... at school. Oh, no." She placed her head in her hands. "It'll be all over school tomorrow."

"Harsh. I am right here." Colter spoke while jumping right next to her, giving her a wicked smile.

They began to walk again, heading towards the meet-and-greet area. Talking among themselves, they rounded the corner to encounter Emily. Instantly giving Colter a look that could kill, he decided to break the silence in the hope to help out the awkwardness.

"Emily! So..."

"Don't Emily me. McKenna, Tyler, and Scarlet please go to the meet and greet, I and Colter need to talk."

Emily pushed Scar's camera into her chest as they walked off. The three of them glanced back at every other step, hoping to hear anything, but Emily was waiting for them to be further away.

"What do you think that was about?" Ash humorously stated, staring at Scarlet.

"Bruh, you know exactly what it is about. Emily has never liked Colter." Tyler said, hitting Ash in the back of the head. "And now that he has asked out Scar, it's just bad news."

Scar rolled her eyes at the two. It was true, though, Emily always did have a problem with Colt ever since one of their first shows when they began to actually get press attention. It was obviously an accident, but he caught one of the $4,000 curtains on fire with his firework idea that the stage crew said no to. Before that event, Emily loved Colter. She thought that he was a good and positive influence on Scarlet, even though Adam, her husband, said otherwise.

The three of them walked down the halls with Scar in the lead so that she could take photos of them walking by the crowd. All the hands were reaching for them as they just laughed and smiled at the fans.

Some groups started to even reach for Scarlet since the lead guitarist just asked her out in front of all of them. Security cut in and held Scarlet's shoulders to lead her where she was supposed to go so that none of the many followers could try to attack her.

Back down the hall, Emily still had Colt held hostage.

"What was that?" Emily asked Colter.

"I thought you would approve." He smiled, knowing that she wouldn't.

"After you just vandalized the arena you are playing at or what about grand theft auto with my niece in the passenger seat, or what about the hit-and-run."

Colter's smile fell. "Wow, she told you all of that? Also, the white Nissan hit us."

Emily crossed her arms. "You don't even have a license. Do I even have to tell you how irresponsible that is, or illegal? And no, Scarlet only told me you guys went out to eat and that I shouldn't look at the car. I saw the security cameras when they told me that some lunatic had broken into the parking lot. I reassured them that that was just the band, and now we have to pay for the damages. By hit-and-run, I meant the pole. What Nissan? You better hope that they don't sue."