|21| -Now-

"You are on." The stage manager spoke to Scarlet, who was one problem away from crying. She didn't go on for the 12 pm show, but Emily said that she had to women up and go on that night.

"Thanks." She stepped on stage first and the crowd went crazy.

She smiled and waved while Colter joined and the screams became louder and louder. Scarlet looked back to see him, and she gulped, trying to hold back her tears. After their incident, they talked once, and it made everything much worse. They ended up screaming and yelling in the parking lot so no one else could hear, but everyone heard. They were not quiet about it, and the only thing that stopped the fighting was the fans that started to show up.

The band began to sing the first three songs, with a love ballad being the fourth one. Scarlet and Colter had written it together on her birthday in her hotel room in Milan. Scarlet played her part perfectly, making sure that the crowd believed that they were a happy couple that had no problems, but Colter couldn't. He wouldn't smile each time she looked at him. It looked as if he was going to explode at any second, until he did.

"Stop." He demanded Ash and Tyler. The music came to a halt that made the group of fans cringe. They were confused and began to mutter to one another.

"What are you doing?" Ash asked, pushing her mic away from her mouth.

"I want to say something," Colter said while looking at Scarlet. His voice boomed over the speakers, which made Emily and Alison run to the wings to see what was happening.

"Dude! We were in the middle of a song." Ty mentioned copping Ashleigh and pushing away his mic, so the crowd could not hear.

"For the past two weeks or so, I and Scar have been dating and some of you," Colter looked at Emily, "...thought it was fake, to help fool Miss Rebel into believing that Scarlet actually had a place in this band."

A paused. "A place that wasn't the secret she was hiding. The same secret that we all have been hiding."

Scarlet took a step towards him. "What the hell are you doing?" Scarlet let slip out over her mic. The whole crowd was now in more shock than before. They wanted to know what Colter was about to spill.

"Please, Colt!"

Colter looked at the crowd, "I and Scarlet have actually been dating for real."

"Colter, stop this!" Scarlet yelled.

He looked at her in hysteria, and she swore that the eyes that were staring deep into her soul, were not his. They looked monster-like, almost demonic.

"Aw, does Rein not want her secret out in the open? You all have been wondering who our songwriter is, right?"

The crowd screamed, and Tyler and Ash realized what he was about to do. Some fans put two and two together and covered their mouths, while others were still waiting. Everyone's phones were out now, recording.

"Colter! Don't you dare!" Scarlet voiced. "If you do, we are done."

"Do you all want to know?" Colter put his guitar in the holder, trying to get the crown louder.

Off-stage, Alison looked at Emily. "Is Scarlet the songwriter?" Emily looked to be in shock. She couldn't believe what Colter was doing.

"Our songw..." Colter spoke, but was cut off by a crash.

Tyler threw down his drumsticks, while Ashleigh dropped her bass and flew towards Colter, knocking him down to the ground. Each one of them fought one other.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Colter tried to say.

"Guys get off!" Scarlet screamed.

"Security!" Alison yelled while walking on stage, pulling Colter up.