|17| -Now-

The crowd screamed out, louder than any crowd Scarlet had heard before. Her heart raced as the last lyric came from Colter's mouth, being played at full volume. She stood off to the side and turned around from the stage, not wanting to look. She was so nervous. The music finished, and her heart dropped, she knew what was next.

"Do I have a special gift for all of you tonight?"

Scarlet Gulped. She looked around to see if anyone would stop her if she ran off. Ali was watching nearby, making sure that her little prodigy wouldn't cause a scene.

"You know her as my girlfriend and also our amazing photographer, Scarlet Rein, but did you know that she could sing too?"

The crowd whooped as Colter announced Scar onto the stage. She turned around, taking one step at a time. She could already see the arena full of people. She took a breath through her nose, and it slowly was blown out. Her eyes were held tightly together as she took the last step-up. It was time.

"I didn't know either until 5 hours ago." He laughed, which could be heard everywhere. The crowd giggled alongside him. "Well, Scarlet is going to sing a song with me to end the night. You might know it as Blue." He said, looking to the side of the stage and nodding his head for Scar to come out.

Earlier, Alison had gone out and got Scarlet a new outfit for the concert which matched what Colt was wearing. The emerald green in her dress matched his t-shirt, and her black ripped-up leggings that were more of just sheer tights almost matched his black jeans. Scarlet was freezing, and before she even made it to center stage with Colt, he was already taking off his black leather jacket for her.

The crowd awed as he slipped the jacket up her arms. Her army boots clicked and jangled with being half unzipped, which was not done on purpose, but it was too late to fix it. Ash and Ty began to play and Colt joined in on guitar with Scar holding onto the mic stand for support. She took in another deep breath, trying to not show the whole crowd what she had eaten for dinner.

It soon became her turn to sing, and she did it without hesitation.

"...but then I saw what I couldn't see. You were really there, but not for me."

The drums rang loud as the music grew.

"And I am here but not for you and, I guess, it's not for you. Don't let them in, don't let them see, I was not one for whom you bleed. I am lost, it's what I do. But now it's just ice blue."

She bit her tongue, trying to distract herself. No matter how much she dreaded this moment, she couldn't stop thinking about how kinda awesome it was.

"Oooooooooooo" The band sang behind her.

"It's just ice blue," Scarlet repeated.

"Baby, don't you hear yourself. I just wanted you to be around. Believe me, it was not my choice to hear you scream out. To hear you be destroyed. How could this be? Don't you love me?" Colter sang out. He sang it as if he and Scarlet were actually the couple in the song.

They finished the song and bowed as the crowd yelled in joy. They wanted more, but the band just couldn't deliver. They were exhausted to their core. Falling Waters said goodnight while hurting off-stage. Scarlet was the first off-stage and was shaking, not from still being frozen.

"That was amazing, Scar!" Emily said, pulling her into a hug. "I filmed it all for Adam."

"Oh, yay." She sarcastically said. Her knees were weak as she grabbed onto Colter's arm for support.

"Okay guys, let's get to the hotel. You have tomorrow off, but that will be your only day off for the rest of the trip. I am telling you now, so you can enjoy it while it lasts." Alison spoke while guiding them toward the back exit.