|6| -Then-

Hours had gone by. The four had disagreed, a lot, more than they had agreed. There were multiple times that Scarlet had to just leave the room due to the fact that she still hated the name, Falling Waters. She was extremely glad that she wouldn't be getting credit for the songs. Not being able to comprehend, she didn't understand how all of them could like the title and were going along with it. It meant sweat. That one key detail was all she could process. Sweat.

"Okay, if we are really doing this then we need drums, an electric guitar, and..." Colter began to think. "Ash, what can you play?"

"Well, I have a bass and I kinda know how to play it," Ashleigh questioned her response.

A few Winter Solstices ago, she was gifted it by her parents, but like Scarlet, she kinda just fell out of the new gift glow and started to hang things off of it, using it more as a coat rack than an instrument. She felt bad after Googling the price, but her parents always saw her as a musician. It wasn't like she had asked for it, it was just a nudge present.

Colter paced back and forth. "Okay, perfect. And then, can either of you sing?" Colt looked at Ash and Ty back and forth. "Okay, so just me then."

"But the real question is can you sing?" Scarlet asked, walking back into the room with a container of ice cream and four spoons.

"Uh, duh. I am like a modern Bon Jovi." He said with full confidence. He picked up a spoon and started to take the lid off of the ice cream.

Grabbing the spoon and ice cream away from him, "Prove it." Scarlet said, "No, Ice cream for you 'till you prove it."

"Fine."

He stood up and clutched the guitar he had been using a couple of hours prior. Starting, he began to strum some chords, trying to remember how the song went. After a few attempts at the beginning, he got his footing correct and started to sing one of the songs from Camp Rock.

Tyler and Scarlet laughed as Ash shoveled the ice cream into her mouth so that she wouldn't laugh. He was good, they all could see that, but his choice of song was awful. They all started to die when he began to sing Demi Lovato's part.

Playing the last cords, he threw the guitar onto the bed. Colter pulled his shirt down a little and curtsied. They all applauded as he thudded back to the ground.

"Ok, you proved me wrong, but why that song?" Scar laughed.

Colter retrieved the spoon from Scarlet's hands. "It's frickin' amazing, and you can't tell me otherwise." He took a huge scoop out and shoved it into his mouth.

The four of them kept eating and talking. Their laughter was filling up the house so much that Emily didn't want to come to tell them that dinner was ready. She knocked on the door and peeked in,

"Scarlet, dinner is... What the heck."

All four of them looked up with ice cream and spoons hanging out of their mouths.

"I just made dinner, and you have been eating ice cream?"

"Yeah," Scarlet mumbled. "We will be down in a minute." She licked off the rest of the ice cream that was on her spoon and began to put the lid onto it, with Colter taking one last spoonful.

They rushed downstairs and Scar placed the dessert away and washed the spoons. The boys ran to the table and seated themselves, Scarlet following behind. Emily walked out carrying a huge platter of spaghetti and meatballs. Adam soon joined, and they began to dish up their plates and dive in. The boys slurped it up, and Colter grabbed seconds before Scarlet even got through half her plate.