|11| -Now-

Silence filled the car. The only sounds that were heard were the tires driving along the wet pavement that was the highway and the typing of Emily texting on her phone, probably to Adam. Occasionally, the car would hit a grove and the tires would almost strum like a guitar. No one spoke before, and definitely not after the show.

Scarlet was lost in her thoughts and couldn't come up with any words, as if it would help anyway. Embarrassed was what she was, not believing that she had actually kissed Colter back and had been caught. She was giving Ashleigh the space she believed she needed.

Sitting in the back of the car, Ash was trying not to be seated next to either of them, staring out the window at the darkness, not wanting to even look in the direction of Colter or Scarlet. Words couldn't illustrate how much misery she was in, feeling. The betrayal, that's how it felt, she couldn't believe that one, they would do this. To the band, to her and Tyler, to Emily. She was disappointed that they would be this selfish. Two, she couldn't believe that Scarlet hadn't told her. Yeah, Scar knew Ash would act like this, and granted she did do exactly what Scarlet feared, but she had been her best friend since grade one. If she started to date someone, the first thing she would do was run to Scar. She felt wounded that Scar didn't do the same.

Colter, doing the same as Ash, looked out the window with the occasional glance over in the direction of Scarlet, trying to see if she was looking over at him. She never was. Tyler sat with his hand supporting his head while watching stupid videos on his phone with his headphone on.

Emily looked back a few times to make sure they were actually back there. She had never heard the car so quiet. Even when they were asleep, they were still always making some noise.

"Okay, what is up with you guys? I am not complaining, but there is too much silence." She placed her phone down. None of them answered or even looked up at Emily.

"Scarlet, spill." Scarlet jumped out of her trance.

"Nothing." She breathed in. "Nothing happened."

"Mhm," Ash said from the back while rolling her eyes.

"Do we have a problem?" Colter said while turning around to face Ashleigh. "If you have something to say, just say it."

Tyler turned off his phone and shoved it into his pocket, taking out his headphones.

Scarlet spoke up, touching his arm. "Colt, stop,"

Ash rolled her eyes. "That is my problem." Ash pointed to Scarlet's hand.

"Right there. You two sneaking around, pretending like I and Ty don't exist. What you two are doing could ruin the band."

"What are they doing?" Emily spoke up, causing everyone in the car to look at her.

"Scarlet? Colter?"

"They are sleeping with each other." Ash blurted out, provoking World War 3

Emily was out of words. All she did, all she could do, was stare at them. Her mouth flew open like a Venus Fly Trap that was trying to catch its lunch. She eventually gulped when her mouth got dry, but the shock wasn't full off her face. She blinked a few times before getting her barrings. That was the last thing she expected to hear. She never would have th..., she was battling herself in her thoughts.

Scarlet tried to speak. "No, no..."

"You two are what?" Emily spoke over Scarlet. "Oh my gosh. I am calling both of your parents right now. I have had it. This is it." Emily started to pull her phone from the center console, which she had just sat it down on.