|19| -Now-

"Colter! What the Hell?" Scarlet screamed. "You broke it!" She held up a broken lens that was missing a significant amount of glass. "You better hope my camera still turns on." She put the lens down and hurriedly grabbed her camera.

Ash and Ty stood outside the door, listening to the yells.

"I didn't mean to." He rolled his eyes while walking towards her and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Get off! Don't you dare touch me! We are fighting." She shook his hand off her shoulder. "Literally, just get away." She stood up with the camera in hand and walked towards the door.

"Come on, Rein." He rushed over to her.

"Don't come on, Rein me! You threw my bag across the coffee table, KNOWING what was in it!" She walked to the other side of the room. "You are so lucky it still works." Colter tried to follow her.

"Stop! Leave me alone."

Outside the door, Alison walked up behind the boys who were eavesdropping. "What is happening?" She froze for a moment, getting a hold of what was going on, on her own. "What are they yelling about?"

"Colter broke one of her expensive lenses," Ash said while her ear was pressed against the door even though you could hear it clearly.

"How did he break it?"

Before either of them could answer, Scarlet yelled, again. "Colter! I am serious. That is the price."

"How! How much do you make as our photographer?" Colter was shocked by the price.

"It was a gift from my parents, you idiot. That doesn't even matter. YOU BROKE IT!"

"Calm down! I just said I would buy you a new one."

"In less than an hour? I needed it tonight for the show."

Colter was speechless. He didn't know what to say. "That is what I thought." Scarlet put her camera in her bag and walked out the door with it. Sending Ash and Tyler towards the wall and Alison on the furthest wall.

Again that night, Scarlet performed with the band, but this time for three songs. The whole time she pretended to act like she was desperately in love with Colter, but behind the stage, she went right back to yelling at him, and he yelled back. Their arguments went on until the next morning and spread to the afternoon till Emily had enough and separated them continuously up until the rehearsal.

They acted on stage once more and went back to ignoring each other afterward. Scarlet easily got over her stage fright through the simple pressure of being in constant hatred towards her boyfriend, who was slowly turning into another random person on the street. It was like he wasn't Colter anymore and was a stranger.

"You and Colt have to get your act together or Alison isn't going to fall for the lies anymore." Emily urged Scar.

"Real couples fight, plus, I'm pretty sure she still believes it, so you don't have to worry."

Scarlet placed item after item in her suitcase, packing to go to their next stop, Paris, France. Suddenly, Scar stopped filling up her bags and looked up at Emily.

"Do you not think our behavior wasn't believable? Like before the fighting?"

"No, it certainly was. If I knew you guys wouldn't date because it could ruin the band, I would actually believe it, but I do believe he can be a little more gentlemanly like." Scar rolled her eyes at Emily, going back to stuffing her suitcase.

"How could I and Colt dating ruin the band? The only way it could hurt the band is if I and him broke up."

"Exactly."