Chapter 13 - Jealous Much?

1889 words

Dayum

____

Eclipse's POV

The glass shattered as my body rammed full force into the door, and I went flying out. Y/N was walking towards a car. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.

I shook my head, guess the fact that I'm half of Moon also means I have the virus. I ran at Y/N, tackling them to the ground in a bear hug. I held onto them tightly.

Y/Ns POV

As I was about to reach my car, the 10 foot tall Sun and Moon combination tackled me to the ground, pulling me close to it. I tried to squirm away, but it held me tighter. I felt something drop onto my head. I touched it and looked at my hand. Oil. I looked up at the Sun and Moon thing, it was crying as it held onto me.

-"I don't.. I thought you hated me.."

It looked down at me, it's face full of sadness, but there was a hint of anger.

-"I don't hate you! I'm just scared.."

-"Scared of what?"

It looked back up, seemingly at nothing, just trying to avoid my gaze.

-"Scared that I'm going to hurt you again.. And that you won't wake up again."

I didn't say anything, shocked. I put my hand on the side of its face, and it looked down at me again. I smiled sympathetically.

-"No matter how much you hurt me, if it's an accident, I'll always bounce back. I promise. And I 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 break my promises."

-"Does.. Does this mean you'll come back?"

-"Yeah. Yeah I will."

They smiled at me with relief. Suddenly their face turned to one of worry and slight panic, and everything went black.

* * *

I woke up facing a wall. I was on the bed in Sun and Moon's room.

-"How long since you last slept?"

It was Moon's voice, I flinched, startled. Only I wasn't able to move much, there were arms around me and I felt something pressed against my back. I thought about how I should answer. It's been at least 4 days.

-"Four days..?"

I heard a low growling sound- Moon could growl?! Furry.

-"Go back to sleep."

-"But I'm not tired?"

His arm moved and he held a Moondrop in front of my face. I looked away defiantly like a child who wouldn't eat their greens. He made another growling sound, then started pulling the candy closer to my face. I looked a different direction. He was getting mad now.

This is went on for another few minutes. Eventually he got fed up and with one swift motion shoved the candy in my mouth, I was about to spit it out when he slapped his hand over my mouth.

-"Nope."

I squirmed in his other arms grip, and then I got an idea. I licked his hand that was over my mouth.

-"Doesn't work on me."

I made an annoyed groan that was muffled by his hand. I bit down on his hand.

-"Ow-"

He tore his hand away, realizing his mistake but it was too late. I turned around and spat the candy at his face, it hit his forehead with a *𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘬*. He looked at me angrily. I saw his arm move to grab something and suddenly my face was being smothered by a pillow.