Chapter Ten

//WARNING: LOTS OF SEXUAL THEMES AND MILD VIOLENCE READER DISCRETION ADVISED//

Two weeks later..

[Friday Evening-Madara's Office]

"Mr. U-Uchiha... we should get going", [your names] shaky breath echoed into the dimly lit office. "I told you to call me Madara when we were alone my love...", he said softly as he traced kisses down her exposed collarbone.

'For some reason Madara has been very touchy lately' "Madara.." she gently grabbed his face in her palms and looked him in the eyes.

"Is there any reason that you are acting so desperate for me? I mean I'm flattered but.. we are a together you know?", she said making sure the other male didn't misinterpreted her question.

The male gently pulled away from his lovers embrace and let out a soft sigh, "Just from last night.. I guess I have been taking it out on you haven't I?".

[Flashback Yesterday night-Madara's Office]

Madara narrowed his eyes at the sight before him. His old friend Hashirama Senju had sat in his office chair with his brother Tobirama besides him.

"Who let you guys in... i'm going to have to hire new security", Madara sighed and placed his jacket over his desk and looked at Hashirama. "Why are you here?".

"Is that how you treat an old friend? Really now Madara We've been friends for years why so hostile?" Hashirama said softly as he stood up from the black leather chair.

Madara's brows furrowed at the tan males response, he looked at his competitor with his hand balling into a fist. "Go away... you always take everything from me.. just tell me what you came for".

Hashirama walked around the table and patted Madara's shoulder, Tobirama watched and let out a small sigh, "Remember we were just here to show ourselves Hashirama, don't do anything stupid".

Hashirama laughed, "what do I look to you like brother?! I'm no villain!". He leaned into Madara's ear and whispered, "But do know we aren't just planning on letting you be number one for long...".

knock knock.

"Hey Madara I was just-" [your name] walked into the office catching the attention of the three men in the room. "Oh pardon me- I didn't know you had guest-".

Hashirama walked towards the girl and patted her shoulder, "My you are a beauty... Don't worry dear we were just heading out".

Hashirama walked out before calling out to his brother who hadn't moved from his spot next to the chair. Tobirama heard the call and walked past [your name] on the way out he looked her way without saying a word.

[Flashback end]

---

"Just stay away from those two guys you saw the other day..they will just give you trouble" Madara sighed as he pulled his lover into his lap.

[your name] kissed Madara's forehead before leaning against his head, "Don't worry all your hard work won't be in vain...".

"Let's head home for tonight".

[Hashirama's Apartment]

Hashirama's hips moved carelessly as he spoke into his phone, "You could call any other time brother, I'm having my evening snack..". His voice was raspy as he spoke.

Tobirama sighed from the other end of the line, "we saw his company and his workers, they are all far superior to our branches do you really have time to be enjoying such selfish pleasures Hashirama?".

Hashirama pressed the girl beneath him farther into the pillow with his hand gripping at her hair. Gasps for air could be heard muffled into the silky pillow case as she cried.

"Please Tobirama I will get back to work soon as I finish up here, it won't take much for me to be the one on top again" he laughed. "Now if you excuse me", he hanged up and tossed his phone to the side.

With a few more careless thrust he felt himself climb ecstasy, and released his fingers from the girls hair. The girl came up for breath and coughed gaining oxygen once again in her system.

"Thanks for that darling", he got out some cash and threw it beside her on the bed. "You can stay the night or get lost it doesn't really matter to me".

The girl quickly gathered the money and her clothes quick to leave the room.

Hashirama laid back onto the bed, "hmmm I wonder what sweet [your name] would look like crying underneath me". He chuckled at the thought.

[Tobirama's Home]

As the phones disconnected tone rang in his ear he once again sighed, he placed his phone beside him on his beds night stand. He too however was distracted.

Though he had only seen [your name] for a moment he had felt she was perfect. He knew from digging up Madara's employees files; she was intelligent, great at sales and most of all beautiful.

He had brushed it off as just a simple asset, he wanted her to be apart of S Company. But was that all? No. It was definitely something more, and he knew that.

The thought of her made him desperate he wanted her, and not just for the company, for himself. He reached his hand down to his jogger pants and slid his hand inside.

He hardened just at the thought of her, he stroked himself a few times with soft moans escaping his lips.

"[Your name]...." he moaned, a few moments passed before he released in his hand. He grabbed a tissue from his bed stand and cleaned himself.

Tobirama had never thought to much about girls before that was his brothers thing, "what are you doing Tobirama...?", he sighed to himself. He too thought about the sight of the girl beside him as well.

[Late Evening- [Your name]'s Home]

"So this is where you live...?". "Yeah... I know not as nice as you're place but it's just me afterall!".

It was the first time she had her boyfriend over and she was nervous, her boss the richest man in the Konoha area was at her small one bed one bath mini home.

She however had been to his home multiple times the past few weeks, he had his two story penthouse that could house five people minimum. Though she knew he wasn't one to judge she still felt the sense of inferiority.

"Hmm well it's cozy... but my offer still stands [your name].... as you know my home is very spacious...".

"You haven't come home often since we've been together anyhow..." he chuckled.

With a blush spreading across her face she thought about his words, it was true she would only come back home saturdays and sundays the past three weeks. But it was just short of a month that they had been dating and she was unsure if moving this fast was good for them.

"Madara... I would love to move in with you..." she said softly. Madara looked over to the girl with a slight shock on his face.

"But... I'm scared... it's just a bit too soon and it's not that I don't want to... but there's many girls that want you, better than me, richer than me, and moving in with someone reveals their truest selfs to one another... I just don't want to scare you away".

Madara walked over to his lover and wrapped his arms around her, "we can take all the time in the world my dear... I myself am just a little desperate to keep you all to myself...".

He kissed her tenderly, she returned the kiss with equal passion.

After the twos lips parted Madara softly spoke, "I can't assure what the future will hold but I can assure you one thing, as long as we are together my eyes will never wander...".