Two

Our fairy and elf city is in the heart of the forest. Our city, my home is one of the most beautiful places in the forest. It is nestled in a clearing with big mighty tree walls surrounding it. The tree walls are thick, but many fairies and elves live in them. The clearing is not a perfect circle and is has houses and buildings scattered around. When the elves came they've been trying to organize our little city. Now they are working on setting stone pathways.

The birds were singing and the other animals were actually normal. In fact everyone else was acting normal too. Did they not feel the forest tremble?

The elf that was with us look to me with confusion. "Did the forest only tremble in that area?" He ask me. I considered the possibility. It was a high possibility. The area we were in when the forest tremble was new to this world. It was the edge of the forest, behind it was the land of the dark ones. To the West, and South was home to the dark ones. North leads to the sea and to the East lies the mysterious humans.

"We should go tell Israel and Iron Core." I said. Israel is the general of the elves and Iron Core is my general. Iron Core has iron wings and is always in his battle armor, which has vine patterns made of iron on it. Israel is a traditional elf. His blonde hair reaches half way down his back, straight and not messy. His pointy ears poke out of his hair with a braid crown tucked behind them. His swan feathered arrows and elegantly carved willow bow peek out from behind his shoulder.

"Aw, Misty. To whom I owe the pleasure?" Israel greets me. I nod my head and reply, "General Iron. General Israel. We fear something terrible has be fallen opon the small region West of here. The new outer lands, that bourder the dark one's lands." I inform the two higher specters.

"What has happened to make you believe so?" Iron Core asks in his slightly less booming voice. Leaf sets forward to answer, "The trees in that area are frightened. They forest their trembles. The trees have told me that the magic is fading. It is a slow sickness, but it once it gets to the heart, all hope will be lost."

Israel and Iron Core stare at us in shock, Israel being the first one to recover straightens. "Are the dark ones to blame?" Even though the elves have never been enemies with the dark ones long, they have grown to love our forest.

"The trees do not know, but they did say that the dark ones will come to invade." Leaf says.

Iron Core looks up at Israel, "I shall tell our warriors. I will get them set up into positions. Israel you should inform the council, take Leaf with you." Israel and Leaf head off to the councilor's tree. Iron Core then turns to the elf and I, "Misty I want you to warn the nymphs, Izak, come with me." I bow and fly into the forest.