Part 2

Aye Pov
I moved to this school because all I wanted to have is peace. But the people here would not let me live in peace and they are making me remind me of my past.

I promised my mom that there would be no problems happening in the future like the one that happened in my previous school. I never want to recollect those bad memories.

"Ayan, you are in the sick room, are you not well", someone asked me. If I guessed correctly it is Thua, he came and talked to me in the morning.

"I am healing from a fracture and the doctor asked me to not do heavy physical work", I said.

"Oh...Okay ok."

"Aren't you feeling well too?", I asked him.

"No, I am fine. I just came here to tend to one of my old wounds which are not so serious"

"Go ahead."

He got bruises on his arms, those looked like someone has abused him. I didn't ask further about his wounds, because it would be so nosy. After tending to the wounds, he went away, making sure I would be fine alone.

I played songs through my earphone, "Cheers to the ones who are with us. Our memories bring back memories bring back ohh...", on hearing those lines I could not stop myself from crying.

I don't want anyone to see me crying so, I rushed to the washroom. God damn that Akk was in the washroom. We had only one glimpse of eye contact and I bet he would not have seen me crying.

I rushed into one of the unoccupied washrooms and started to let out tears. I don't know this song reminds me of my past so much.
The reason why I am at this level is all because of that one person, who left me as such.
After 5 minutes, someone knocked on the door, "Ayan, are you in there?", I could not recognize the voice who it was and after wiping off my tears, I came out to see it was Akk.

"Are you all right? I Saw you......", I never let him finish the sentence. Boys never cry at least not before strangers.

"Just mind your own fucking business and fuck off", I yelled at him and stormed out of the washroom.

For lunch, we had in our cafeteria and everyone had already reserved their place. And I just want to escape this place because it is so suffocating to be among so much of people after so much time.

I took my lunch and went to the football ground to have them. The next period was maths, And, though was pretty good in maths, I kept my profile so low. I don't want to be seen as another person than what I wish to portray myself.

"Students have you completed this sum? Who got the answer?", the teacher asked.
"Mam, 9.567", Thua raised his hands and answered.

"Almost correct. But does anyone got the exact answer?", she asked. Since I sit close to Akk, the hot-headed monster, I was able to peek into his answer.

"Any others?", the teacher asked.

"9.578 mam?", Akk said.

"Yeah, correct. Let's proceed with the next sum.", she said. And the period was extremely boring.

"Students, don't forget the homework that I have given. I will check tomorrow."

School is sucking out the soul from my body and MUSIC HAS BEEN THE MEDICINE TO ALL MY PAIN. At last, the day is completed and I can go home.

"Aye, how was your day?", my mom asked me while picking me up from the school gate.

"Just had to go through another hell of experience I guess."

"Aye, I am so sure you will gel with all your friends soon."

"Mom, I told you right, I can be home-schooled. I don't like to come to school in past and now and never"

"Aye school teaches you discipline and compatibility with others. Just don't be reserved and be open to people and have more friends."

"Hmm", I just agreed with her, because if not she will keep on arguing with me.

And I put my ears phone to listen to music. Just on seeing these earphones, I remember the incident that happened today with the most hot-headed person and our school president Akk.

I am much intrigued by this person. The very first thing I did was go through his Instagram profile.

School president, hometown Lopburi lives along with friends in the dorm, and kind of .....

This is day 98 of living without you uncle Dika. I cannot go through this phase, everything keeps reminding me of you. What are we? You left without saying this. But still, I cannot get over you.

Every word of people reminds me of you. You are so mean to leave this soon. I hate you that I loved you.

I forced myself to complete the Maths homework and somehow completed it. Even this maths reminds me of you Dika.

I curled up in my bed. Cannot able to sleep. I reached out for my sleeping pills. They were not there. The box is empty. Shit. How fucked up my life is. I want them immediately or else, I cannot tolerate thinking about him all night.

My mom does not know that I am taking sleeping pills. I sneaked them without her knowing. I want a peaceful sleep.

She works in night shift, I ensured that she left home. I googled the nearby medical shop. Then something struck, my mind, If I go to a nearby shop, they would identify me and there are chances they recognize me. So, I want to go to a shop that is not nearby.

I put on my hoodie and took some money from my savings and started to walk in the map's direction.

On reaching the medical store, I produced a fake prescribed sheet to the store to get the sleeping pills.

While coming out of the medical store, I heard someone calling my name. "Ayan.....Is that you?"

I turned to see, it was Khan. He along with Wat and Akk were all there. I forcefully made myself smile and said "Hi".

"We are here to have dinner. What are you doing here?", Wat asked.

"Stop by the medical shop for my mom.", I lied.

"Oh. Have you had your dinner? If not can you join us?", khan asked.

"No, I am fine. My mom will be waiting for me.", and I left the place as soon as possible.

"He is so strange", I heard Wat saying to Khan and Akk on me leaving.

On reaching home, I felt safe once again. This pill is going to help me sleep today. I swallowed the pill knowing that all these are only temporary. Along with the pill I also took antidepressants. My mom works in a hospital, so I am pretty good with drugs.

One final time I looked at the photo of Uncle Dika before I went to sleep and closed my eyes.

Thank you, guys, for reading. And I hope you all like this book. If you have any comments please do say them in the comment section. And support the story by liking and commenting. Love you all.