Part 10

Ayan POV

I don't know if what I am doing is right or wrong. What if my brain is doing all this just to escape the bitter past of my life?

But as a person, I like Akk. His character, attitude everything, he is beautiful. I feel like seeing myself through him.

Initially, I was reluctant to show my feelings, but the day he stayed by my side all night when I was sick, made a soft corner for him in my mind. And the playlist he had!

You can say a person's character by the playlist he has created. And his playlist contains all my favorite songs. That night when I was admitted to the hospital, I was wide awake and all night, I saw his face, his beautiful sleeping face.

And to confirm if he was really into me, I invited him to my home and when I made a move on him, he gave in. If he sees me as a friend, he would have not closed his eyes, when he knows that I am going to kiss him.

But a part of me was not ready to get into a relationship, already I got a bad experience with a relationship, with my Uncle Dika.

Today, I was avoiding him. I know, but I want to see his reaction, that if the feeling was only from my side or it is mutual, so intentionally I avoided him and he got triggered.

And then he passed me the note stating to meet him at the football ground where I usually sit and eat. When I asked him why he needed attention from me, He was almost there to answer. But on seeing those team players, he backed off. I was disappointed.

"Hey Aye", he called me out when I was walking down the hallway to the seminar hall.

I was so determined to say to him, that he loves me. So, I did it in my way. I kissed him on the lips and completed his unfinished sentence.

"Because you love me."

He was shocked. I can see that from his eyes. That bleary eyes could make me fall for him again and again. And I also added, "We should try if it works."

And before I could listen to his answer, I moved away to the seminar hall. It was about sexual education.

In the evening...........

On reaching home, I plugged my phone to charge and went to take a quick bath. I was so excited, because, for the past few days, I was this time, Akk would message me asking some random questions, so my cheap brain was thrilled that he would message me today too.

I checked my phone for any notification from Akk. There were no messages from him.

What the hell? I suddenly started to feel so needy.

Maybe, It is my turn to message him first today. So, I messaged him.

Ayan: Hey School Prefect!

He read the message but there was no reply. Typing....Typing.....

I hate it when people take a hell lot of time to send a message. They keep testing our patience. Quick Akk...I cannot control my excitement, because, today I have confessed his love for me to him. I know that is complicated.

To be honest, he likes me but is not making any moves. I know he loves me so I made a move to show him that he loves me. I am making it more complicated. Thank god his message has been delivered.

Akk: Hi

[Just a Hii! Was I been waiting for this Hi all that long? He is really getting on my nerve. I doubt myself for making my first move on him]

Ayan: What do you think of what today happened?

Akk: Yeah, the seminar on Sexual health went pretty well.