Part 34- Finale

Final Chapter

Akk POV

(12 years later)

People say, you cannot win chasing after time, because it runs faster than you think. It is indeed true and it is hard to believe that it has been 12 years already since I completed high school. Everything favored me, by becoming the best outgoing student in the school, securing the Medical seat at a prestigious university and even marrying the guy whom I love. You cannot usually get all these things personal, professional, and academic. But I guess, I was an exception, all because of someone who I truly loved who stayed by my side through out my entire journey.

"Doctor Akk, you've seen your last patient for today! No more cases are remaining on your schedule." when my assistant Melisa informed me, I was both relieved and happy because he was returning home after his business trip.

"Thank you, Melisa," I thanked her heading back home. On my way back home, I made a stop at the local flower shop where I selected some exquisite flowers. I requested to arrange them into a bouquet, intending to present it as a welcoming gift for him. He sure would love them.

Parking my car on the driveway, I saw his porch already parked. He has reached home already! Shit, I thought of giving him a surprise, but he is already before me.

Slamming the door of the car shut, I entered our home. "Aye! I am home!", I shouted the moment I entered with the bouquet in my hands.

"Aye!", I called him again.

"Papa!", came Gun out of nowhere. I lifted him and did a spin which he liked most and been our routine.

"Where is Daddy?", I asked him.

"Shh, come here!", he made me lean forward and whispered, "he is cooking!"

"Cooking?", I was so shocked and we both even laughed because we both know how he sucks at cooking.

I and Gun entered the kitchen and witnessed him struggling with cooking. "Aye! You returned!", I asked looking at his tired face, yet trying to make something to impress me. Silly Lad!

"Yeah! Very exhausting trip!", he exaggerated. But seriously, still, I cannot understand how he was interested in finance and managing a company. Maybe running a company was in his genes!

"Need a hand for cooking?", I offered him when he struggled with whatever dish he was making.

"I need a hand but not for cooking but some other thing!", he moved near me to the kitchen counter where I was standing and tried touching my crotches.

"Gun is here!", I mouthed. "So what!", he replied seductively. Whatever age we may grow up, still, his seductiveness never leaves him.

"You know how much I missed you!", he asked with his puppy face. Meanwhile Gun showed up from nowhere, "Daddy, I am hungry!", he whined.

"Done. Almost done!", he panicked and started doing things faster.

It is quite sexy seeing him so much as a responsible father. When he completed cooking the dish all three of us sat at the dining table for Lunch.

I served the dishes on each plate. The moment Gun tasted the food, he made a disgusted face and gave a thumbs down. That's when I tasted the first bite.

Sensing our both reactions, Aye, tasted. "Is the food not good?", he asked expecting us both to answer. When we both nodded yes, he suggested a plan that we can go out and eat.

Taking out the porch, we headed for a family Lunch, with Gun in the back seat and me taking his side. "Papa! For my birthday party, can I invite my friend Tinn?", Gun asked us when we traveled a few distances in the car.

"Tin? Is he your classmate Gun?", Aye asked him.

"Yeah! He has become my best friend! Please can I invite him?", Gun asked us with pleading eyes. I saw those eyes through the rear mirror!

"Cool! Invite him!", I intervened.

"You are the best papa!", gun hugged me from behind.

When Aye pulled over at our favorite beachside restaurant, I remembered the time when he took me to a fancy one like this after I won my taekwondo match.

How fast the time changes from me getting a scholarship in medical college and him doing his University in the States, yet him returning to Thailand. And we still succeeded in our long-distance relationship.

And his fancy proposal on my 25th birthday, and me accepting him to be my life partner and building our own house, deciding every small detail in the house. Marrying him at a beachside destination wedding. And the best decision for us is Gun, our son who is 5 years old next week.

Everything in my life seemed so perfect. I still think, about what my life would have become if I had not met Ayan when I was the school prefect in the high school. Gun on getting into the beachside restaurant, even forgot that he was hungry and started to play in the sand.

"Gun! Don't go far!", Aye warned him and let him go and play on his own.

We both are alone, I got shy all of a sudden when Aye pulled back a stranded hair that was falling onto my face over my specs.

"Isn't it like a date!", I asked Aye, to which he replied, "Yeah date with plus one!", he smirked seeing in the direction of Gun.

"Aye! He doesn't disturb us!", I said.

"Doesn't he! Why don't we give him a brother or sister, so he doesn't bother us during our romance!", he asked me indirectly.

"Are you sure?", I asked to take his confirmation.

"Yeah! Why not!", he smiled kissing my hand and my wedding ring.

"So, how was today at the hospital?", he asked.

"Hmm... everything went well. So, how was the trip? Did any dudes try flirting with my husband!"

"Many tried! But your husband's eyes are only fixed on one person!", he took my hands again and kissed those by gently caressing them.

"We got to plan Gun's birthday!", I reminded him.

"Of course!", he replied. And there we sat silently seeing the sea with silence between us.

After we consumed our food, it was getting darker and the sun began to set and the Moon started showing her face.

Only does this Moon know our love, which has silently witnessed and judged our love all these years. When I was a teenager, I thought, if I am worthy of being loved, now I have a caring husband and good child, who never make me feel worthless, and have become my entire world, and have completely become my purpose of living. As for Ayan, we may not give up on each other for anything or for anybody, even if any forces oppose us, we stand by each other.

As the gentle breeze brushed my hair, I saw Aye's face who smiled at me with his reserved smile. Our Love story may not be etched as any romance novel and they may not be love like those of Romeo and Juliet or Lila and Majnu, but only known only for us both, and the story continues as long as we both live.

This is my life. Sorry, our life, is a small circle with endless love. What else do I need in life other than these loving beings for me? Thank you, God, for showing him to me.

-----------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, guys! Hard to say, but this is the end of the book. Hope you love it, keep supporting the book by voting commenting, and following me.

With love,

@its_kyra_world

Nots: I am not sure how many liked the story ending. Please share your valuable comments as this is my first book, that I am finishing.