Part 21

Akk POV

What should I do? It is all because of me, that everything happened so quickly that Ayan is in the custody of the Police, and our both Mobiles were confiscated by the police and they want to meet our parents/ guardians to hand over the phone.

If this has become an issue and a case has been filed our future would be ruined. Think Akk, what can you do right now?

I got an idea, I know Ayan's mom is working in a private hospital as a night-duty doctor, so I thought of calling her and informing her about the whole situation.

I rushed up to my condo, I got a spare button mobile phone. It was for the emergency purpose. Browsing through the internet, I took the hospital's phone number and dialed them.

"Hello", the lady on the other line answered.

"Hello, is this the Apollos hospital?", I asked.

"Yes, it is.", she said.

"It is an emergency, Is Dr. Yim available in the hospital? Her son is in emergency, I don't have her number, that is why I called the hospital, can you please connect to her?", I asked her with a guilty voice.

"What is your name sir?", the lady questioned me.

"I am ....Akk. Tell her that I am her son's friend Akk."

"Sure sir, hold on for a minute.", after a minute.

"Sir, your call has been connected to Dr. Yim."

"Hello, Akk is that you?", Ayan's mom greeted me.

"Yes, Mam. I am sorry, something terrible happened today."

"Just calm down and say what happened"

"Mam, Ayan was taken to the Police Station...........", I started and narrated to her the whole story that has taken place.

"I will be there in 10 minutes", she cut the call.

Here I was panicking, I have never been to a police station before. My parents raised me saying going to a police station doing a crime is a sin. So, our entire family never stepped into the police station.

I was rushing to the police station, there I saw Ayan. He was made to sit on the bench. Thank god, he was not locked up or anything.

I waited for 5 minutes there and Ayan's Mom Yim, laded into the police station in her Black Skoda Sedan car. I have always admired where Ayan got his elegance from, Ms. Yim was far more elegant than Ayan.

"Akk, where is Ayan?", she asked me when she spotted me standing outside of the station.

"Mam, he is sitting over the bench. Only that policeman is responsible. We swear we didn't do anything inappropriate in public. But he accused us of something else and he even slaps Ayan mam", I narrated everything to her.

"Sir, I am his Mother. Leave my child.", Ms. Yim made talks with the rude police officer.

"Mam, Is this your Son? Such a bad attitude. He does not know how to respect people nor knows the public decency nor obeying public rules."

"Sir, the things that you have listed do not give you the right to hit him or confiscate his mobile", she talked strictly.

Meanwhile, I went closer to Ayan and made sure he was okay. "Are you Okay Ayan? They didn't touch you, right? "

He nodded no.

"Mam, which era are you living in? Boys like these roam at midnight and we have seen a million cases, where they are reported missing by their parents or cases filed on them being raped by some stranger. In that time, only we have to take action, that is why I am nibbling at the bud."