Chapter 12 : A little more... me

It has been three days since Y/N was transformed into stone, Xavier didn't leave her side for a minute, he hadn't been to any of his classes. He wanted to be sure he would be there for her when she would come back to normal.

He kept Tyler informed of her state every hour or so, which made a good impression to her dad. Tyler had visited Y/N on the first day, that's when Xavier assured him that he will be texting him about her state.

Enid came every single day and just talked to Y/N about some gossip, even if deep down she knew that she wouldn't here anything.

And Ajax, well Ajax was forgiven by Xavier, and he went to check her state aswell.

Xavier was in his bed, drawing Y/N, when he head a little crack.

His head jolted up towards her, she was now coughing.

- "What happened ?" She asked, feeling weak.

- " Y/N !" He hugged her tightly, "I missed you so fucking much" He said teary eyes.

- " huh?" The girl was so confused.

Xavier explained everything to her, and she looked at him with wide eyes. He kissed her, "Please, don't ever do that again ".

The girl nodded and laughed a little bit, she then cuddled up against Xavier on the bed. She fell asleep, leaving a relieved Xavier awake.

The next morning, Y/N and Xavier were walking hand to hand to his shed, he made her close her eyes. He opened the door slowly to reveal, the shed, was decorated with some flowers and a canvas was in the center.

The girl read the writtings on the canvas, "Will you go to the Rave'N with me?" She smiled, "Of course i will!" She jumped up to hug him. "I need a dress !" She panicked.

Xavier laughed, "Do you want me to come with you to Jericho?"

- " Actually, no, i wan't to surprise you" She smiled.

As they talked, she couldn't help to notice the drawing of the monster, he had drawn a few of them.

- "They feel so.. familiar" She whispered to herself while looking at one for a few seconds.

Xavier looked at her a little confused but he agreed, "they feel familiar to me too, i feel like i know it, but i guess it's just the monster in my nightmares"

-"I didn't know that you had nightmares like this, you never told me"

The boy shrugged, endind the conversation. Leaving the girl questionning herself.

After a few hours hanging out with Xavier in his art shed, she went back to her room and asked Enid if she wanted to come with her to Jericho. Of course Enid accepted, when did she ever say no to a girl's day out shopping.

The two girl's were walking in the shop, looking around.

- "What do you think about this one?" Enid showed Y/N a dress.

Y/N shook her head, "i need something a little more..." She turned her head around and saw the most prettiest dress ever, "more me" She smiled and took it.