Chapter 13 : Meet me in the woods

Y/N was getting ready for the Rave'N, she looked at herself in the mirror smiling. She put some light make up on and texter Xavier that she would be down soon.

As she was putting her shoes on, she received a call from Tyler. He seemed panicked, Y/N tried to understand what was going on.

- "Come quickly, meet me in the woods" He said before hanging up.

She quickly got out of the school, forgetting about the bal. She run through the woods.

" Tyler !" She shouted, looking for him. She continue to run until she had reach a sort of cave. "Ty?" She asked.

Tyler was sitting on the floor at the entrance of the cave, he was shirtless and covered in blood.

The girl widened her eyes, "Tyler ! are you okay?" She rushed to him, searching for his wound.

- "I am not the one that is wounded" He said, not looking at her. "I have something to tell you"

She was confused and started to get very anxious, "What's happened ? What is it Tyler ?"

Her brother sighed, "I..remember when mom used to read us this book before bed, about this monster who lived in the woods"

Y/N nodded, "The girl and the Hyde?"

Tyler nodded aswell, "i am an hyde" He said.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and got up, "this is not funny." She said getting angry.

Tyler stood up and transformed himself infront of her. The girl screamed and started to panic. She started hyperventilating, which made Tyler go back to human form.

- " Calm down Y/N" He tried.

The girl started screaming, "My skin is burning !" She tried to scratch her skin off, "Help me !"

Tyler quickly understood what was happening, he took his sister into the cave and handcuffed her to the chain that hung on the wall of the cave.

- " You are going to be okay, trust me, it won't hurt that much next time"

The girl was screaming in between her tears and her skin teared up as she transform into a hyde.

She growled and tried to get free herself from the chains.

- " You won't be able to get away, relax, you just have to stay in form until the sunlight for your first time " Tyler said calmly, and sat down in front of her but at a fair distance so she couldn't reach him.

- " I wasn't sure, you would be able to transform to " He said, "Must run in our blood i guess"

The night was very long for both of them, she couldn't stop herself from screaming and Tyler had to keep guard, that no one would hear her. Until she fell asleep from exhaustion, when the sun came out, she woke up, in human form. She opened her eyes slowly.

She looked over to Tyler, and seeing him asleep she quickly run off. She run quickly until she reached Nevermore. It was very early in the morning, and everyone was still asleep. She want to her dorm, and closed the door.

This can't be happening, She thought to herself

________________________________

A/N: In my story, a Hyde doesn't have/doesn't need a master, he controls himself but he can sometime loose control. The hyde "wakes up" because of a traumatique experience.