Chapter 1: and you must be Xavier ?

When Xavier was a little boy, he used to say that he will never fall in love. He thought that love was stupid and that only foolish people fell in love. He was a hundred pourcent sure of his statment until he met her. The girl who worked at the Weathervane to help her brother Tyler with the customers and the broken machines.

And then every single day, without skipping a signe one, Xavier would go and get his coffee and draw in his sketchbook by a window seal. Of course the coffee was only an excuse to go there and the sketches was to at least try and hide the fact that he was only there for her. He didn't understand why he was so attracted to her and why he would feel that, oh, so very weird feeling in his body. On the other half, the girl didn't really notice the boy. Of course, she knew that he was a regular costumer but he never told her his name. He Always thought that she would think that he's a freak because he studied at Nevermore.
-

Xavier's thoughts were interupted by a "Oh, hi Enid !"

Enid ? Xavier thought, HI ENID ?

Xavier's head jolted up in high speed and he looked other to the counter.

- "What can i get y'a ?" She said with an angelic voice

- "The usual, and a-" Enid turned her head other slightly and saw the staring eyes piercing through her skull, "hum and a donut", Enid finally finishing her sentence after a few seconds.

- "Shit", Xavier hid himself quickly by turning himself completely towards the window in hopes that his schoolmate did not recognize him and cursed himself, "at least she isn't coming to my table."

- "I am actually", She sat down, "what are you doing here ?"

- "Nothing Wolfie, absolutly nothing"

The girl dressed in her usual colorful attire, laughed, and thanked the girl who had just reached the table and handed other her order.

- "I added an extra donut for you", She smiled at her, "your favorite".

- "Thank you but i won't be able to fit in my Rave'N dress if you continue to offer me free food", She laughed and then looked at Xavier. "Remember when I talked about about Ajax's friend? Well here he is."

Xavier straighten in his seat from the sudden attention drawn to him and he looked up to catch her already looking at him .

- "Oh hello ! I finally get to meet you ! Let me guess ! Xavier ? is that it ?" she tilted her head slightly as she questionned him.

The boy nodded and was about to ask for her name but unfortunetly, Tyler called her over because of the queue that was started to get bigger and bigger at the counter. Xavier was smilling neitherless, she knew his name and she didn't seem freaked out.

Enid quickly understood the situation her friend was in and squealed, before the boy questionned her.

- "How do you know her ?"

- "Who ?" She played dum, "know who ?"

The boy rolled his eyes.

- "I met her a few months ago, when i used to come to town more often, i had for habit to come here every day to get myself a coffee. And that's where it started", Enid smiled and started looking at her with love sick eyes.

- "Oh you've got to be kidding me !" Xavier through his arms in disbelief.

This can't be happening ! She's dating Enid ! He thought.

The girl continued for a few moments before laughing out loud while teasing her friend.

- "We're just friends you idiot, and for information, she's single and has been for as long as i know her."

The werewolf could feel the relief hit him and he nodded content.

- "Do you know why? she's really beautiful."

- "Yeah, I dunno, go and ask her if your that curious", She wiggled her eyebrows, "you know Xav, maybe you should hit your shot instead of watching her from a distance."

- "I don't need your advice."

With that, he layed five dollars on the table and headed out of the Weathervane, of course without noticing the girl watching him leave while she cleaned a table top.