Chapter 23B : Sad ending alternative

Hi, this is an alternative option to the ending, this one is sad. I was planning on doing this one when i first started this story but when i proceded to make a vote, a lot of you prefered a happy ending. I still wanted to write it tho :)

____________________________

Y/N's father was in the coma for about two weeks after his son's attack. When he got the chance to get out of the hospital, he went to the police departement and filled a report against two teenagers for three murders and an attack.

With time, Y/N had forgiven Tyler for what he did to their dad because she had forgiven her dad aswell. She knew all he wanted to do was to keep them safe and not traumatize them. Ms. Galpin didn't know how to educate outcasts so he decided to educate them as humans.

Y/N was now with Tyler and Xavier in their living room, they were all watching  a movie when they heard glass shatter into pieces.

Around ten men in police uniforms, were now surrounding the living room, guns pointing at the girl and her brother.

- " Don't move ! You're under arrest !" A man shouted.

- " What's happening ?" Xavier shouted.

- " She didn't do anyth-" Tyler said, before received a tranquilizer dart in the neck. He tried to take it off before collapsing on the floor.

- " Tyler !" Y/N screamed and went to her brother, trying to shake him. " What did you do ?!" She was about to transform, when she too, recieved a dart.

She looked at Xavier and gave him a sweet smile before, falling on top of her brother.

- " No, no, no !" Xavier tried to pull Y/N up.

Some policemen started handcuffing the two paralyzed hydes, pushing Xavier on the side.

- " Stop !" He cried out when they took the two teenagers to a armored van, specialised for this kind of incident.

They attached them both, so they couldn't move an inch. Both still completely unconscious. The van's engine started and it drove away.

- " Y/N" Xavier cried out, running after the van, " Stop ! Please !".

The van was now too far away, Xavier stopped and watched it go further, now realising he will never be able to see her again.

- " Y/N.."