Chapter 20 : Better than the true one

Y/N hasn't seen Enid, Ajax and Xavier today, they didn't come to neither of their classes. Y/N decided to stay in her room all day as she started questionning herself about what was going on and not wanting to go to class without Xavier.

She started to get lonely, then Enid came back to their dorm.

- " Y/N, get dressed, we are going out" Enid said while dressing up cutely.

- " where to?"

- " Jericho, nothing too special"

Y/N nodded, relieved that her friend was back, she looked through her wardrobe.

- " Jeans or dress ?" She asked Enid, not knowing what to wear.

- " a dress, for sure" She smiled back.

Y/N nodded and she put on her favorite short black dress, she decided to not wear any stockings. She looked at her scar, and she decided she was now going to embrace it. She put on her Doc martens.

Enid looked at her scar, then at Y/N's face and smiled. " You are very hot and bad ass"

She took Y/N's hand and started walking to a place.

- " Aren't we going to Jericho? the gate's the other way Enid" She pointed behind her.

- " I know " She answered and stopped in front of a door, "close your eyes"

- " okay?" Y/N said and closed her eyes, she was being pushed into the room. She could hear some music.

She felt some hands on her waist,  "Open your eyes Y/N" She heard Xavier say.

She did, and she saw the whole room decorated. It was the nearly exact replica of the Rave'N, but smaller.

- " we managed to get Ms.Weems to lend us the decorations for one night" Xavier smiled.

Y/N started to have tears in her eyes, " Thank you so much!" She said kissing Xavier, she then hugged Enid and Ajax. "Thank you so much" She looked everywhere.

- "I've got to say, it's even better than the true one " Ajax said laughing.

Xavier gave her a back hug, "You look very hot, i am glad you decided to show it" he smiled, "you are so perfect"

Y/N smiled and kissed him, " no, you are"

All four teenagers started dancing around and they had a lot of fun.

After a while of jumping around and dancing like crazy, Y/N was now sitting down while drinking her supposed-to-be non alcoholic punch but we all know that Ajax had spiced it up a little.

Enid came to sit down with her, they both looked at their boyfriends, who were laughing about something.

- " You know you can tell me Y/N" Enid said, now looking at her.

- " What do you mean?" She questionned.

- " I saw the book, the one under your pillow. And.. i can smell it. "

Y/N started playing with her fingers,
"Are you mad?"

- " I am just a bit disapointed that you didn't feel comfortable enough to tell me"

- " No it's not that Enid ! I feel really comfortable around you and i trust you, i was just scared it would change something between us.."

-" It doesn't change anything" Enid hugged her friend and laughed, " at least one of us can transform"

Y/N laughed and hugged her back.

- " Ajax knows as well, he also promised to keep the secret" Enid reassured, "He is your Friend too after all"

Y/N nodded and sighed relieved, " I feel so much better"

Enid smiled, "i've got an idea, let's make them jealous"

- " how? " Y/N asked.

Enid took her hand and they both went to the dance floor, Enid started dancing while making some suggestive mouvements. Y/N quickly understood and started dancing against Enid.

Ajax looked at them both, "Dude, are you seeing this?"

- " Uh uh" Xavier said, looking at Y/N's butt swaying from side to side, " She's so hot"

Enid winked at Ajax and gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek.

Y/N was laughing and looked at Xavier while grinding against Enid's hips.

- " Fuck me" Xavier said, and went to Y/N, taking her by the hips and kissing her deeply.

- " Want some too big boy?" She grinding against him, smirking.

- " Y/N.." he said, going weak, " you making me.. uh.." He was now red.

Y/N noticed what he was trying to say, and looked down. She blushed and looked at him.

- " Sorry, i can't help it.." He said.

- " No it's okay " she took his hands, " maybe we could try something out..later.." She asked with a shy voice.

Xavier widened his eyes a little and nodded, "only if you want to"

- " i really do, Xav, well maybe not the full way but something in between.." She smiled.

He kissed her, smiling.

- " But for now, let's dance !" She said, jumping around and joining Enid. Both girl's screaming the lyrics to the song.

______________________________

A/N : if any of you are interested, my new book with Ajax, Xavier and others's one-shots is up ! it's called Short Stories .