Chapter 19 : We kissed at the Rave'N

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare, she got out of bed and went out of her room. She was going to head to Xavier's room but instead she saw him, asleep against the wall next to the door.

She kneeled down and caressed his cheek, "Xavier, let's go to bed" She said, waking him up.

The boy opened his eyes slowly and nod, standing up. He walked to his room, half asleep. Y/N helped him climb into bed and she did the same. She cuddled up against him.

Xavier put an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead, before both of them falling asleep again.

When Y/N woke up, she quickly went back to her room to take a shower and get dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror, it has been a long time since she hadn't worn the Nevermore uniform.

She went back to get Xavier's room and waited for him to get out of the shower. She looked around his room and noticed more drawings of her, in hyde form and in human form. Her attention was particularly drawn to a painting of her laughing.

As she looked closer at it, it started moving and she could hear herself laugh. Her angelic laughter echoed around the room. She jumped a little, suprised and turned around to see Xavier, leaning against the bathroom's door. He stopped using his powers and got closer to her.

- " You are so talented" She smiled and kissed him. " Can i request an artwork from you?"

- "Anything for you, Y/N"

- " I would like a painting of both of us" She smiled cutely, so i can have it in my room.

The boy nodded, " Okay, i'll try my best"

She smiled and looked at the time, "we are going to be late, let's go"

They arrived to their first class, holding hands. They sat down together in the back of the classroom.

Enid came in with Ajax, and they sat in front of them.

- " Hi Y/N, how have you been" Ajax asked as he turned around.

- " Good, thank you, and how about you?"

- " Really good " He smirked looking at Enid, " Did you tell her ?

- " We kissed at the Rave'N" Enid said blushing.

Y/N smiled, but she started fidgeting under her table, her leg was shaking.

- " Did you have fun at the R-Rave'N?" She asked trying to be polite.

Xavier noticed and he placed his hand on her thigh, calming her down.

- " Yeah, the first part was great" Ajax said, remembered how the party finished and he sighed slightly.

- " I am so sorry, for what happened" Y/N said.

Enid nodded, and gave her a sweet smile before turning back to focus on the teacher speaking.

Y/N sighed and whispered to Xavier, " I was looking forward for the Rave'N... i can't believe i missed it" She sighed.

Xavier nodded, "Next year".