Chapter 22: I think i killed him

A/N : mention of suicide

_________________________________

Xavier woke up first, he felt soft arms around him and he smiled before noticing they were both naked under the sheets. He blushed a little before kissing her forehead, "Wake up sweetheart"

The girl moved a little in bed before opened her eyes, " Hi Xav" she said with a sleepy voice.

Xavier put on his underwear under the sheets before exiting the bed, he tossed her one of his tee shirts. "Here, wear this"

The girl smiled and put it on, she then put on her underwear aswell. The shirt was the perfect length to cover everything up. She smelled the tee shirt, " I love your scent"

- " And i love you " Xavier said.

Y/N was about to get put on her shoes on when she received a text from Tyler.

T: Come to the cave, now.

Y/N showed Xavier the text and she stole him some joggs, then putting on her shoes.

- " Let me come with you" He said, quickly getting dressed.

- " I don't think it's a good idea, what if he or I, transform.."

- "Don't worry "

Y/N nodded, and they both went to the cave.

Tyler was walking back and forth in the cave.

- " Y/N " Tyler said rushing to her.

Tyler had puffy eyes and some blood splatered on his face

- " What happened ?" She asked, looking  at the blood.

He pointed to her leg, "it wasn't me.. all this years i thought it but it wasn't"

- " What do you mean?" She approached him.

- " Mom, she was like us"

Y/N opened wide her eyes in shock,
"did she do this to me? did she attack me ?"

Tyler nodded, "Dad told me the truth today, he knew Y/N, all these years he knew about everything !" He shouted.

Y/N was shaking, tears forming in her eyes, Xavier took her in his arms.

- " She didn't have a car accident, she killed herself because she couldn't bare the weight of nearly killing you.."

Y/N sobbed and let herself fall on the ground. Xavier pulled her against him, stroking her hair.

- " I.. I think i killed him Y/N"

Y/N froze, she looked at her brother.

- " What the fuck did you do?!" She screamed at him.

Tyler had tears streaming down his face trying to wipe his father's blood from his face and hands.

- " He told me all this and i.. couldn't hold it in, he's in the hospital..

- " I am going to kill you !!" She screamed and tried to get out of Xavier's grip who was holding her tightly against him.

- " Y/N don't, please, don't" He pleaded and tried to calm her down.

She pushed him away and transformed while running to Tyler. She smacked him hard with her hand, making him it the ground.

Tyler didn't resist, he was on the ground crying.

She was about to smack him again when Xavier stood in front of Tyler.

- " Y/N stop!" He held his arms up, ready to take the hit.

She stopped midway, looking at her boyfriend, she growled loudly.

- " Come back to me, let's go see your dad" He put his hand on hers, "together"

The hyde growled some more and glared at Tyler before coming back to normal.

- " I hate you" She spat at her brother and started running to the hospital.

Xavier followed her closely. Once they arrived, Y/N was directed to the waiting room because the Sheriff was in the operating room.She sat down shaking and looked at Xavier ,worried.

- " What if he doesn't make it.."

- " He will " Xavier took her hand.