Day 9 - SOULling problems

* Xsomnia (Cross x Error x Dream
* No Warnings
* Dunno, this was the first thing that came to mind
* Sorry for short

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

"So, let me get this straight-"

"We're not straight at all."

"You and Cross lent Error too much of your magic, and now he's carrying?" Science then studied the SOUL in front of him, Dream just holding Error's hand and rubbing it a bit. "Yep... We honestly just wanted to heal Error." Cross sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his skull while Error glared at him before grumbling and snuggling up more to Dream.

"Well, were you both directing the magic into his SOUL, or his wounds?" "Errm..." Dream trailed off in thought. "SOUL. It's the faster way for Error to heal, since we'd have to be really careful if we heal directly on injuries, he'd treat our healing magic as poison." Dream worriedly said and Sci nodded.

"I see..." Sci murmured while Cross then sat besides Error. "Really sorry glitchy..." Cross murmured whole Dream just hugged Error more, a blanket being around Error so that he's not gonna be panicked that much, or feel as if his haphephobia was being threatened.

"Well, one of the other ways for children to be made besides the natural way, and mixing magic... Those are usually only for really strong monsters... Is that, pouring your magic into one's SOUL, the amount of magic poured would be way more than enough to form and develop a SOUL and stuff." Sci explained. "Which is the case for Error here... Though, I'm kinda surprised that you're able to carry a SOULling with that broken SOUL of yours... No offense."

"None taken, I'm surprised myself..." Error groaned lightly before glancing at his SOUL worriedly. "Just... This would be the first time yo have children... Mine no less..." Error worriedly murmured before glitching a bit when he felt Cross join in the hug. "Don't worry glitchy, we'll get through this." Cross hummed and Dream nodded.

"Yeah! We can ask others for help, and we already have Sci with us! He'll be there to help us keep the little one healthy with check ups." Dream chirped and Sci nodded. "I'll be here for you as your temporary doctor, yeah?" Sci smiled gently and Error slowly nodded.

"We'll get through this Ruru, promise." Dream said softly and Cross nodding as well. "Alright..." Error murmured, desummoning his SOUL and then snuggling up to his mates.

Dream watched Error for a bit before humming. Yeah, they'll be fine... New experiences and stuff, but he was sure that they'll overcome it. Plus, this could be a next step to their relationship too.

"We love you glitchy." Dream chirped softly. "Yep, we love you glitchy." Cross hummed afterwards and Error blushed a bit, ducking more. "Love you both too..."

Right, they'll get through this.

˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣

* Didn't know what to write so I let my mind take me away
* Also this is like, late where I live but yeh lmao
* Also yay, another poly ship
* Adios amigos, hope you guys enjoyed!