Day 24 - A Dying Wish

* Sorta Insomnia?
* Death and a shit ton of blood :D
* Title familiar? Might be familiar if you've read Dreamcember 2021 <3
* Especially since only one word was replaced :)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

Panting harshly, Dream ran across the AU, fear pumping in his SOUL, which only made him hurt more, as he wasn't even supposed to be Negative, for he was the Guardian of Positivity, and his SOUL was that of a Positive apple... It sucks, it was making him weak- weaker than he already is.

It hurts.

He cried out again when he felt something hit him at the back, making him stumble forward and spit out blood. Why was this happening to him? What did he do wrong...? Wh- What mistake did he make again for him to deserve this?

He didn't want this- he didn't want this! He just wanted to help the people in this AU- why were they doing this to him?!

"Get him!"

"Kill him!"

"Make him suffer for hurting our lord and savior!"

"Kill the Positivity!"

"Kill the bitch!"

Dream then cried out again before managing to feel a spark of positivity, their sick joy of killing him was... Wrong. Very wrong- why was there positivity from that- wh-why are they enjoying this?!

So- So evil- so wrong! No- No Dream. No time to wallow about that, you have to get out! Opening a weak portal, he then ended up going through and whimpering as he fell to the ground after he did. The portal closing behind him and he could hear loud curses and swears.

Dream then choked on a sob, tears trailing down his eyesockets. Painful- everything was really painful. It hurts it hurts it hurts- someone please- save him...

He then coughed out more blood before puking out more blood, what- what's even happening to him- why?! Why was he suffering like this... His health was rapidly draining, and he doesn't even know why. He then coughed again, was he poisoned? It might be the case, but what kind of sick, strong poison makes his big health rapidly decline?! At this rate, he'll die-

Oh god...

He'll- He'll die...!

No! He doesn't want that- no!

He was sobbing more and more now, someone- please... Save him! He doesn't- he doesn't want to die! He doesn't w-want to die- he-

He then shakily glanced down his hand, eyesockets widening in horror when he saw dust was starting to flake off of him. No... nononono- he can't- he can't die like this- please, no!

Suddenly, he heard the crunch of snow and he shakily looked up, seeing the shocked expression of the one and only destroyer. "Pl-Please-" Dream wheezed, more tears falling from his eyesockets. "Help m-me!" Dream cried harder before vomitting more blood and feeling himself grow even more weak.

"Pl-Please- I d-don't want to die- I want to live pl-plea-ease! I'll do-do anything!" Dream hacked out, reaching a hand to the destroyer with more tears flowing from his eyesockets. He doesn't- he doesn't care anymore if it's Error! He- He want to live- he wants to live!

Error seems to have snapped at whatever trance he was experiencing, because he then quickly got into action, pulling out Dream's SOUL and wrapping his strings around it. To Dream's surprise, he could feel healing magic trying to be redirected to him as Error's strings glowed grin. "H-Hold on- shit... Shit- this was never supposed to happen- Dream don't you fucking die on me." Error hissed, still trying to heal the guardian, who then coughed again. Error was... Actually helping...