Day 18 - Bitten Apple

* Drink
* Toxic Relationship, Abuse, Manipulation/Gaslighting, Ink
* Bringing out the big guns aye, Me?
* Please do not read this chapter if you're sensitive to these topics! Especially since this entire chapter is a red flag!
* Also! If you're one of those that glorifies abuse, please leave my books and profile :D
* Abuse, Toxic Relationships and all that funky jazz is not something to be glorified <33

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

Dream stared at Ink, and Ink stared back. Dream was quite mad, angry! And he usually doesn't feel negative emotions so strongly unlike now! He's meant to be the Guardian of Positivity after all, it could throw the balance very off! But... Right now, he couldn't control his anger.

"What the fuck Ink?!" Dream yelled, they had just gotten out of a stressful situation with the Destroyer too... He could still remember it vividly.

During the battle... Error had revealed his forgotten past with Ink... And Dream could feel his own SOUL shatter at that... Shatter at the fact that Ink used him... It- It couldn't be true! He tried to ask Ink desperately, but no answer... So now, he was angry. He had dragged Ink and Blue home, Error and Nightmare had won anyways... Blue seems to have given them alone time too, which was nice, but still...

"Dream-" "No! Tell me the truth now... Please." Dream pleaded, he was angry, he still didn't want to believe it, but Ink's look... The pretty color was fading from those eyesockets that he used to love to gaze at so much... "Fine, you want the truth? Error's right, We used to be together, but then he shut me out and then there's that. Then I thought about having a relationship with you and here we are." Ink sighed a bit while Dream frowned. "But what about your SOUL- all of- all of the lies- you promised me that you won't lie anymore!" Dream yelled, tears brimming his eyesockets and Ink rolled his eyelights.

"Well I lied... Obviously, I've been lying a lot." Ink hummed and Dream felt his SOUL break even more. Why... "But Dreamy, don't you get it?" Ink then took a step forward, and Dream took a step back. "I'm the only one who can love you like this, y'know?" Ink said softly. "No one loves you like I do... My emotions may be fake, but my love for you is real." Ink began suddenly and Dream sniffled, taking another step back. "N-No... You're lying..." "Dear Dreamy, I'm not. I promise..." Ink then suddenly hugged Dream, causing him to tense up, more tears brimming his eyesockets.

"I'm sorry to say this, but I'm the only one you have now." Ink murmured. "I didn't want to tell you this but... Blue's been working against us too, telling all of our plans to Nightmare, but I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be upset." Ink said softly and Dream sniffled. "R-Really...?" Dream hiccuped and Ink nodded, carefully moving Dream down to sit on the floor, so he could cup his cheekbones. "Yes Dreamy, and you know how your brother is... Always working against you. He doesn't love you..." Ink said softly and Dream sniffled.

"N-No... He loves me- he... He really does..." Dream began to tear up now and Ink frowned. "If he does, then why does he keep attacking you? Why does he always hate you?" Ink murmured and Dream sniffled. "No... M-My brother just... Has trouble showing affection..." Dream whispered softly and Ink shook his skull. "No Dream, he just. Doesn't. Care about you." Ink murmured softly and Dream then curled up, covering his earholes and starting to sob now, his anger dissipating. "No... No he cares, you're lying!" Dream sobbed. "It's the harsh truth Dream, you just have to accept it..." Ink murmured, carefully hugging Dream close as he sobbed. Ink then blinked, his eyelights now white, but a small smirk appeared on his face anyways. Bingo. Dream won't leave him, he'll make sure of it.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Ink!" Dream called in confusion, frowning a bit. Where was Ink? He never usually leaves the home without him... He then tensed up a bit when he felt a presence before turning and looking. "E-Error..." Dream stuttered out before quickly bringing out his bow, even though he knew that it would be futile against the destroyer. "... Dream... Why are you still with Ink?" Error frowned, he already told Dream all about Ink, why were they still together? And Blue... Blue cried to him and Nightmare when Dream just... Suddenly began to ignore him for some reason, only just being more stuck to Ink, it made Blue very concerned.