Day 20 - Shot my shot

* Insomnia
* No warnings (Unless you count being shot)
* No, this is not angst, I promise

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Heeeyy... Dream? You got a moment?" The sound of Error's voice was heard through the phone and Dream blinked. "Yeah... Why? I'm not even supposed to be talking to you, y'know." Dream whispered and Error sheepishly laughed. "Yeah uhm... We may have a problem... Well, mostly me."

"... Error, what happened...?" "Just... Come to Mafiaswap copy #42." Then he hung up. Dream then sighed softly before he then glanced outside, seeing Blue and Ink just talking about stuff. Guess he'll have to make an excuse then... What's the most logical and totally normal excuse...

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go water my corgi, brb." Dream called and quickly left. "Dream has a corgi?" Swap gasped excitedly while Ink blinked. "Watering a corgi... Do corgis grow on trees?" "I think so?" "Ah, cool! I should make an AU about that." Ink grinned, quickly bringing his sketchpad and Blue blinked before sighing a bit. Ah damn it.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Error?" Dream called in a whisper, not wanting to draw attention to himself via suddenly making his presence known, therefor, having so many people ask for his help. "No need to whisper!" Error called and Dream blinked, quickly rushing towards Error's direction before gasping. "What the fuck-"

"Okay so, don't be alarmed but... I may or may not just got shot." Error spoke, Mafiaswap Papyrus in the background, probably cursing profanities at Error if it weren't for the fact that he's tied up and wrapped with Error's strings, as well as some of the other residents. Oh, so this AU was already taken...

Wait- how the fuck did Ink not even sense-

Y'know what, nevermind.

He shan't ask.

"Y'know, I'm glad I already shot my shot at you before this." Dream commented and Error laughed a bit. "Of course, you're the first after all." "Definitely." Dream then went towards Error and began to carefully heal him. "Literally shot your shot too, you thought you'd miss but end up hitting me... Though the confession was adorable anyways."

"You deserve only the best, love." Dream chuckled softly and Error giggled, sitting down. "Also, how is Ink not even sensing this AU is being destroyed?" Dream asked and Error chuckled. "That's because I only have everyone tied up, and I haven't actually started the destruction either, so he doesn't even know I'm here." Error explained and Dream slowly nodded.

"Y'know, you could've gotten away with a lot of destruction with this, but instead, I always have to keep healing you!" Dream whined childishly and Error giggled. "I'd do anything to see my beloved." Error winked and Dream chuckled. "Simp." "No, that's you." "Oh yeah true."

˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣

* Gays
* Here's me, making up for the lack of updates
* Hopefully this wasn't much of a disappointment XD
* This is actually a whump prompt but I wanted some serious crack so I ended up with this lmao
* Hope you guys enjoyed <3