Chapter nine

"Mason Pines get down here right this instant!" Ford yells.

Dipper was now having a panic attack. He couldn't breathe properly and he didn't know what else to do except block the door and sit in his closet with his eyes closed.

He sat in there for a long time crying. The Pines hadn't cried to come into his room at all. Maybe they were scared of him.

Dipper didn't notice when he fell asleep until he felt himself back in the forest. Bill was above him and Dipper was laying on his back.

"What?" Was all Dipper could say. Bill chuckled and sat down next to the brunette.

"How'd it go?" He asks quietly. Dipper turned away from him trying not to cry.

"Worse then I thought it would." He admitted, "she said I'm not her brother anymore and then ran off to tell Stan and Ford."

"Where are you right now?" Bill asks him.

"I blocked my door with my dresser and fell asleep in my closet." Dipper looked back at his boyfriend and grins.

"Well that can't be safe." Bills lips pressed into a straight line.

"I'm fine." Dipper lied.

"Pinetree if they do anything you come here tomorrow alright? No matter what time, I'll be here." Bill promised.

"Thanks. I don't want to leave my room though. I'm scared." Dipper admitted. Bill ran his hands through the boys soft hair and thought for a minute.

"You have to face them at one point of another." Bill says quietly.

"Yeah I know that. Bill their so mad." He mentally groans to himself and turns away from Bill.

"They just need time to come around pinetree." Bill assures him.

"What time is it now?" Dipper asks, ignoring his previous statement.

"Around seven in the morning. Time goes by fast here." Bill grins.

"Should I get up then?" Dipper asks him.

"Probably. But I'll be here alright? If they start yelling at you or making you uncomfortable just come here." Bill promised. Dipper nodded with a smile.

The forest disappeared around him and he woke up in blackness. He remembered that he was in his closet and slowly opened his door. He heard taking downstairs and his breath slowed. He mentally prepared himself for whatever was about to happen.

Slowly he got up and pushed his dresser out of the way.

His heart started beating faster as he opened his door quietly. He wasn't really sure what to do. Should he just go downstairs and act like everything was normal?

No, they wouldn't fall for that. Dipper thought to himself.

Dipper finally decided to just go downstairs. He knew that Bill was in the forest if things went wrong.

He left his bedroom, closing the door behind him. The voices from the living room grew louder as he walked down the steps.

"Ford, you're being irrational." He Heard Stan say.

"How are you okay with this Stanly?!" He whisper shouted to him.

"I'm not. But you're going a bit over the top being scared of him." Stan snapped back.

"Well I don't know what this situation is! I'm just being cautious." Ford protests.

"Well maybe-" Stan was cut off by seeing Dipper in the doorway.