Chapter twenty

A few months past and Dipper was getting used to his new life.  He was much more comfortable with ruling the dimension beside Bill now. 

Dipper walked into the kitchen feeling like crap.  He was was greeted by Leo who gave him a smile.

"Good morning sir."  He gave him a cup of juice and Dipper smiled.

"Don't have to call me sir."  Dipper reminded him.  "And good morning, thank you."  Leo nodded and Dipper walked over to the table and waited for Bill to wake up.  He couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in his throat and head.

He came to the conclusion that he probably just had a cold or something.  He sighed irritated and folded his arms on the table so he could lay his head down comfortably.

About twenty minutes later Bill was sitting at the table beside his boyfriend.

"Are you alright?  You look really pal."  Bill comments when he sees Dipper not eating.

"I'm pretty sure I have a cold."  Dipper shrugs.

"Are you okay?"  Bill asks him worriedly.  Dipper smiles at him.

"I'm fine honestly.  Just a bit tired." 

"Do you want to go lay down?"  Bill asks him, "I'll go with you."

"Yeah, once your done with breakfast." 

"I'm done.  Let's go."  Bill grabbed his arm and Dipper laughed, causing his throat to hurt more.

Once they got into the bedroom, Dipper fell onto the bed dramatically.

"You know, you would think that being sick would have more of an effect on your mood."  Bill said as he sat down next to Dipper.

"Well I was sick all the time when I was little.  I guess I just got used to it."  Dipper shrugged with a smile.

"Do you need anything?"  Bill asks him while he ran a hand through the other boys hair.  Dipper blushed at the contact.

"No, I'm okay right now."  Dipper mumbled tiredly.  Bill smiled.

"You can go to sleep pinetree."

"Meetings today?"  Dipper Said, half asleep.

"I'll cancel them."  Bill said softly:

"You'll stay here?"  Dipper asks him.

"Yes, I'll stay here."  Bill said.  Within the next few seconds Dipper was already sleeping.  Bill laughed to himself and pulled the blankets up over his boyfriend so he wouldn't get cold.  He continued to play with the other boys hair gently.

A few hours past by with Dipper sleeping.  Bill decided to practice his magic in those few hours.

Dipper sat up and rubbed his eyes.  Bill looked at him with a smile.

"Oh good your awake."

"I feel like shit."  Dipper groaned and fell backwards onto the bed dramatically.

"Just get some rest okay?  Do you need anything?"  Bill asks him.

"A cup of water?"  Dipper asks quietly.  Bill nodded and made a cup of water appear out of thin air.  He handed it to his boyfriend and Dipper smiled.

"Thank you."  He took a sip and felt it go down his throat.  It hurt like hell.

"Anything else?"

"I want to cuddle.  Please?"  Dipper asks him quietly.  Bill nods with a soft smile and teleports next to Dipper.  They both laid down and Dipper rested his head on Bills chest naturally.  Bill hummed and played with the shorter boys hair.

***

*A/N:  I know I've been making the new chapters short.  That's not an accident.  Next chapter will be a big time skip to seven-ten years later, I haven't decided yet.*

Word Count: 575
Date Published; 12/19/22