Chapter twelve

The next day Dipper woke up beside Bill with a smile on his face.

He slipped out of Bills arms and got dressed for the day.  Bill had gotten him new clothes to match his.  So Dipper wore a red hoodie with a black overcoat and black jeans.  He didn't really like the way the outfit looked on him so he threw the overcoat off and put on his white sneakers.  He brushed his hair in the bathroom and washed his face before leaving the bedroom and going out into the kitchen.  He was greeted by Leo again.

"Good morning sir."  He said.

"I told you, you don't have to call me sir."  Dipper laughed. 

"Where is sir Bill?"  Leo asked curiously.

"He's still sleeping."  Dipper shrugged.  "Do you think I can help make breakfast?"  Dipper asked, bored out of his mind.  Leo nodded. 

"Jenna woke up with a sickness and is unable to make eggs.  If you'd like to you can make the eggs."  Leo says kindly.  Dipper nodded.

"Sure, I can do that."  He says with a smile.

Leo Leads him over to where Jenna makes the eggs.  It was simple but Leo explained how to do it step by step.  Once he was done Dipper nodded and started.  Leo walked away to check up on someone else.

About ten minutes later, when Dipper was almost done, he felt arms around his waist, he assumed it was Bill by the way he kissed the top of his head and hid his face in the side of Dippers neck.

"You left me alone."  He complained.

"I wanted to help with breakfast."  Dipper said with a smile.

"Why?"  Bill sounded disgusted at the thought of making his own food. 

"Why not?  It's fun."  Dipper says.

"No it's not."  Bill protests.

"Have you ever even tried cooking?"  Dipper asks him.  Bill was silent for a few seconds.

"No."  He admits quietly.

"Then how do you know it's no fun?"  Dipper asks him.

"It looks boring.  Besides, we have monsters who make our food for us."  Bill says while kissing Dippers neck.  His face turned red.

"That doesn't mean they have to do everything."  Dipper says quickly.

"Are you almost done?"  Bill asks him.  Dipper nods.

"I was thinking we could go out on a date tonight, if you're okay with that?"  Bill asks him.

"Oh uh...yeah..yeah sure!"  Dipper says, caught off guard.  He almost burnt his hand while not paying attention.  Bill laughed.

"We'll leave around five then."  Bill kisses his neck once more.

Once breakfast was done, Dipper and the monsters brought it over to the table. 

The two boys sat in the same spots they did the previous day and began eating.

"Bill?"  Dipper asks him.

"Hm?"

"Er actually never mind."  Dipper changes his mind after he remembered what happened the previous day.

"Tell me pinetree, please?"  Bill asks while carefully putting his fork down.  Dipper sighed.

"I'm just wondering what Mabel told my parents.  They said they had something important to tell me so I know they were waiting for me to come home.  I'm just wondering that's all."  Dipper said quietly.