Epilogue

"Ezra Cypher get back here!"  Dipper Pines yelled to his son.

"Oh come on Dipper, their only having fun."  His twin sister giggled.

His husband wrapped his arms around his waist with a smile, "you're sisters right pinetree."

"They'll get hurt."  Dipper protested.

"You know I won't let that happen."  Bill chuckled and kissed his neck.

"It's still nerve wracking!"  Dipper said annoyed.  He looked back to the three kids playing, "Logan get down from there!"  He yelled to the boy that was in the tree.

"Alicia stop hitting Ezra!"  Mabel yelled at her daughter.

Logan, the eight year old boy, jumped down from the high tree.  His twin brother Ezra followed him over to the three grownups.  Followed by Alicia who was nine years old.

"Can we make s'mores yet?"  Ezra complained. 

"I'm hungry!"  Alicia added in a whinny voice.

"You guys have to eat dinner first."  Dipper says while he walks back over to the tent.

The two families were on their yearly family camping trip.  Although this year Mabel's ex-husband wasn't present.  Unfortunately, along with the older Pines twins.

Mabel now lived at the previous Mystery Shack.  The Cypher family continued to live in Bills original dimension but often visited the Pines family.

"What do we have to eat?"  Logan asks while he starts climbing another tree.

"Logan you know you're dad doesn't like that, get down."  Bill told him quickly while Dipper still wasn't looking.  Logan sighed but complied and stood back next to his brother and cousin.

"We have hotdogs, you know that."  Dipper said while coming back out of the tent.  He threw the package at Logan with a smile.

Their was already a fire going, much to Dippers dismay it was only started because of Bills powers.

Everyone grabbed a hotdog and cooked it over the fire.  Bill had gotten used to this, it began to grow on him more and more.

After they were all done with dinner they went for a walk around the woods.  They walked and talked and laughed for a long time, until they came upon a river which intrigued the younger kids.  They ran over to it quickly and looked and the animals

"Hey, be carful over there!"  Dipper called to them.  Bill smiles.

They all walk along the river until Dipper noticed something.  He turned to Bill with a questioning look.

"Did you do this on purpose?"

"Hm, did I?"  Bill smirks knowingly.

"You're a dork."  Dipper laughs.  Bill pulled Dipper closer to him.

"Only for you my pinetree."

***

Word Count: 432
Date Published: 12/23/22