(13) New Victims

A/N: So, I'm going to start putting quotes that have some kind of link to the rest of the chapter! They'll just be right here, and then the story begins. Random, right? Aha, anyways I like the idea. Thanks for reading everyone! I wouldn't be doing this without all of you, you are all amazing to me.

Sophia's P.O.V

"Have you ever seen them before?" Liam asked, driving his truck down the road. He was so worrisome, and I couldn't help but be too. Those girls, both of them in dark black hoodies were scaring me, why would they be watching me? Most of all, why had they said I was cheating on who I assume to be Harry? How do they know about me, more importantly how did they find me?

All the questions were giving me a nightmare of a headache, and I groaned shaking my head for no. I hadn't seem them, at least I don't think I had at least.

"I'm sorry, I swear to god if I had stopped them we would know why." I nodded, not really paying attention. I was scared, I was so scared right now. But what could two girls do to me? I had yet to find out.

"We're here." He mentioned, before taking off his seatbelt and rubbing my back soothingly. I wish Harry was here, I wish he was saying sweet things and holding his hand over my belly, feeling the baby kick. He was so remarkable to even stay, everyday I'm more than surprised, more than grateful to ever have Harry. He is perfect, and maybe everyone needs a bit of perfect in their life.

I looked up, my eyes meeting his deep chocolate, worried eyes. Oh Liam, why are you so..   I don't know how to describe. My feelings are so messed up right now, all that was happening around me wasn't helping. My hands locked around the handle, and I carefully stepped out of the vehicle. Harry. Two weeks, and he'll be home. That's all that matters, but for now I have Liam. I think I see him as abrother, but an aching pain tells me shut up inside.

That feeling, it too is indescribable.

"Do you want some tea, love?" His hesitant but calm voice questioned. I tensed slightly, hearing him say love like Harry did.

"Okay, I think I'm just going to sleep." I stated, but I could feel my stomach begging for food.

"No, you're also eating something smiley. Now just lie in bed, I'll bring you your food and drink." I smiled weakly, before walking into Harry and my's room. My laugh was quiet, looking at the mess of the room. Well, I guess it's okay. After putting on some soft sleep pants, I lied down and Liam brought in the massive amount of food. When I say massive, I mean it.

"What's with the food?" I frowned, but my stomach did otherwise.

"You're not just feeding yourself, Soph." He furrowed his eyebrows, then smiled as he sat on the bed, his back arched against the headboard.

"Well I'm not a cow, I can't possibly eat that much food." I motioned towards the rather large bowl of chicken noodle soup, then the crackers and a bunch of fries on the side. He chuckled, before handing me the bowl with the spoon.

"I have a fear of spoons, it's weird." He shrugged, and I laughed thinking he was joking. A sudden seriousness in his looks meant he actually was afraid of spoons.

"Really? That's, uh.." I tried to hide my giggle, but he just shook his head smiling. That only made it harder, for which I did end up laughing. Being around Liam was easy, it was comfortable. After I finished the soup, Liam practically shoved the fries and crackers down my throat. It was surprisingly good, and I wondered where exactly had he gotten the food. But as soon as I was going to say something, the TV in the room that had been turned on but ignored, a headline caught my eyes.

'Crazy Fans harmed Cheshire's Dellie Findale'

I frowned, and turned up the volume at the odd headline. Since when did Dellie have crazy fans? I Who would do such a thing? Liam was quiet as we listened into the broadcast, both of our eyes wide.

"Well Kelly, I'm afraid Dellie might have too obnoxious fans. On Saturday, Findale has been out for shopping in the local mall. Witnesses say the act was out of the blue, Dellie had been just browsing when two females had attacked her. The attackers have not been found yet, but as witnesses say they were around 5'6 and brown hair was shown when they fled the scene. If anyone has any information about this incident, call the phone number below." I gasped loudly, Liam tensing up as he did. Two females, just like the ones we had saw, had done this.

Suddenly, the phone started to ring which caused me to nearly jump out of the silky covers. I picked it up from the receiver, not bothering to look at the caller's ID.

"Soph?! Are you okay, please say you're okay?" Harry's frantic voice said through the phone. I sighed in relief, hearing his voice even those it too was worried like Liam's.

"I'm fine, I'm guessing you heard.." I mumbled, glancing over to Liam's frowning face.

"I did, I just need to make sure your okay. You're with Liam, right?" I nodded, even though he couldn't see.

"Yeah, but Harry. Liam and I, we were at the mall today and the were two girls, they were hiding and saying things-" I cut myself off, not wanting to reveal what was said from the girls.

"What? Sophie what did they look like?"

"I couldn't see much as they were hiding, but they were wearing black. They fit the description." I paused, feeling almost needy as I say my next words. 

"Harry, I'm scared." I croak, the tears stinging at my eyes.

"Sophie, Soph listen to me. I'm coming home, I don't care if I loose my job you're more important." I heard him pause, cursing underneath his breath.

"I love you, I'm coming home. I don't care, you're all that matters. I'll see you soon." Before I could object, he whispered I love you again and hung up. My hands were slightly shaking as I placed the phone down, turning back to the barely awake Liam and the new headline on the TV.

'Who are the new victims?'

A/N: Small & Short chapter, I know I should do better but you all deserved an update! I promise the next one will be 3-4 pages, just I need to finish my homework and update this story for you guys. Just remembr I love hearing from you all, and by the way the chick (Dellie) is fake, I needed a name! Aha, okay. So please comment so I can see your thoughts, I love hearing from ALL OF YOU! :)

Alaia