(19)Twins

Sophie's P.O.V

It seemed that Harry's words were true.

Everything was falling into place.

We had told Niall about the whole Hannah thing, and he instantly believed us. Well, not instantly. It took three witnesses, and at least an hour of convincing. He confronted her about it, and she pleaded Niall that she was innocent. But he knew Liam, and Harry wouldn't lie to him, I'm not sure if Niall likes me, now. I feel kind of messed up about that, but Harry keeps reassuring me that everything's fine, that Niall is just really upset about it all.

It was the day after the whole engagement thing. I've been sort of avoiding it, because to be honest I was really nervous about it all. Meeting his parents is the most terrifying thing for me.

"Love, you ready?" He called, his head poking into our bedroom. I smiled to him, getting up and re-fitting the striped blouse Liam and I had gotten. I couldn't believe it at all, that I was going to find out if I was having a girl, or a boy.

"Yes, I am." I laughed lightly, intertwining our hands together as he kissed my forehead. Everything was okay, everything's fine.

"Maybe Louis is right. We should call him, if he is anyways." I said, closing the door behind me. Potter was the last thing I had seen before closing the door, which brought the memory of Harry meeting Potter for the first time. How he had cuddled up to him on the couch almost as soon as the large cat came strolling through the door.

"True, although he would be non stop talking about it for er, a few months." He chuckled, looking down to me with a grin.

"That's accurate." I said, looking back at him. His pale green eyes stared into mine for a few more seconds than what people categorized as normal, his curly hair resting right above them.

"Mm, speaking of Louis he's been telling me Eleanor and him are going on a date tonight."

"Really? Is she crazy?" I laughed lightly, thinking back to that Hannah. She was still intimidating to me, and it seemed a little unreal that she had vanished so easily. Something was up, and we didn't get the full story either.

"No! No, if she was I wouldn't have set them up." I surely had wide eyes as he said that.

"So, you're the match maker?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Well wait till you meet her. I guarantee she's nothing, absolutely nothing like her. Speaking of which, you two kind of look a like." I raised an eyebrow, she sounded nice and I bet she was gorgeous, too. No, if she was gorgeous than I didn't look like her.

"Well, okay." I smiled, looking up at the building. My free hand wrapped around my belly, I was now mid way into my fourth month, so I was getting bigger. I frowned slightly, when I saw some person coming towards us with a camera. Harry pursed his lips, tightening his grip on my hand and pulling me closer.

"Styles! Give us a smile!" Another one came from behind him, and they started to snap pictures. I assumed that they were paparazzi. Like the ones who followed celebrities, and I guess Harry was getting very popular in his music.

"Sophie! Sophie!" One of them said, and I ducked my head as we entered the doors, Harry closing them roughly behind us.

"Sorry, they never give anyone any privacy." He muttered, still looking out at the window with his frown.

"No, it's okay." I smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips on my tip toes. It was weird, having people taking pictures of you. People you don't even know.