Chapter 14 - Smooches!

~ Seans POV ~

Im finally done with editing! Im desperate to see Fee after our little text conversation. Its weird but even though we havent been apart for very long, it feels like forever and I miss her. I really, really love her. She's absolutely perfect in every way.

We walk down to the bar hand in hand, swaying our arms slightly. Both of us are smiling widely, the reason for those smiles unclear to everyone else. These are the smiles of people with happy and perfect lives.

We hang out coats up on the hooks before going and sitting on one of the couches, I go and order the drinks and when I return to our table I notice a guy sitting next to Fee. I rush over there, drinks in hand, and raise an eyebrow at Fee. She shrugs and rolls her eyes, clearly unbothered by the mans presence. Well, not as bothered as I am anyway. I've never seen this guy before and to be completely honest I wish I never had. I sit down next to Fee and she shuffles closer to me, sipping her drink. I make that face. Y'know, that face you make when the person you hate wont stop talking? Yeah, that's the face.
The guy starts talking to Fee. "So, what's a beautiful woman like you doing in a bar like this?"
She smiles politely though I can see beneath it she's literally trying to contain her rage. "Having a drink with my boyfriend, what about you?"
The guy sighs "I was looking for a woman."
Fee raises an eyebrow "Oh really?" She looks around "Is she here!?!"
The guy laughs "I meant I was looking for a woman to date, not a specific woman."
Fee nods "Well then, continue with your search!"
He smiles devilishly at her "I think I've found her already!"
Fee laughs "Well what the fuck are you doing talking to me!?! Go get yourself laid man!"
The guy shakes his head and laughs at her "She appears to have a guy with her."
Fee clicks her fingers "She's out of bounds then man, move on!"
"Thats the thing, I dont think I can!" The man says flirtatiously.

Ok. WHAT THE FUCK!?! WHY IS HE FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!?! AND IM RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO HER!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Max, the barman, strolls over to our table and smiles at Fee, then at me. "Hey Fee, hey Sean! Listen Fee, people were wondering if you'd come and perform for them?"
Fee smiles and stands up, nodding "Sure Max, I'd love to you!" She turns around and kisses me sweetly before running up on stage.

~ Fee's POV ~

I swear to god if I'd had to sit there another 10 fucking seconds that douchebag would not have survived. I know for a fact Sean was NOT happy with what he was saying and neither was I.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN A GUY NOT TAKE A HINT!?!?!

No, apparently not.

I scroll through the song list on the laptop and choose the perfect one. I turn to the crowd and smile "Now you all know Im a huge rock fan, tonight Im gonna sing something a little different for someone very special. This song is for my amazing and perfect boyfriend Sean, I love you man!" I wink at him and he smiles widely, blushing slightly. The music starts playing and I begin singing.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,

An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,

Get out your guns, battle's begun,

Are you a saint or a sinner?

If love's a fight then I shall die,

With my heart on a trigger,

They say before you start a war,

You better know what you're fighting for,

Well, baby, you are all that I adore." I point at Sean, singing the lyrics with all my heart and soul. Sean's smiling widely at me. I continue.

"If love is what you need, a soldier I will be,

I'm an angel with a shotgun,

Fighting 'til the war's won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back,

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I wanna live, not just survive tonight,

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin,

Don't mean I'm not a believer,

And major Tom will sing along,

Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer,

They say before you start a war,

You better know what you're fighting for,

Well, baby, you are all that I adore,

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be,

I'm an angel with a shotgun,

Fighting 'til the war's won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back,

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I wanna live, not just survive tonight,

Oh, oh whoa whoa oh whoa,

I'm an angel with a shotgun,

Fighting 'til the war's won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back,

I'm an angel with a shotgun,

Fighting 'til the war's won,

I don't care if heaven won't take me back,

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,

Don't you know you're everything I have?

(I'm an angel with a shotgun)

And I want to live, not just survive,

(Live, not just survive)

And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight,

They say before you start a war,

You better know what you're fighting for,

Well, baby, you are all that I adore,

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be." The crowd roars and I smile, taking a small bow. "Thanks guys, I gotta go hug my boyfriend now, bye!" I place my mic on a speaker and run off stage, into Seans open arms. He sounds like he's crying but I cant tell.
"Sean, honey, are you crying?" I ask softly.
Sean nods into my shirt. "Yeah."
My arms tighten around him and I rub circles in his back "Awh Jacky-boy why are you crying!?!"
He sniffles "Because you just sang that beautiful song to me and made me remember how lucky I am, Im the luckiest man alive and Im overjoyed to call you mine. I love you so much."
I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him, kissing his tears away. "I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet, because that's exactly what I am. I love you so much Sean, you're perfect in every way." Sean smiles adorably and a single tear slips from his eye, I quickly kiss it away before he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately.