Chapter 17 - Futurama

~ Third Persons POV ~

Sean and Fee lived on as a perfect couple. After a year of dating, Sean popped the question. Fee, of course, answered with a big fat yes accompanied by many tears. Six months later was that very special day. The day they'd remember for the rest of their lives. Fee's dress was the most beautiful anyone had ever seen and Sean had never looked so handsome in his suit. When Sean first saw Fee walking down the aisle, tears filled his eyes and a hand covered his mouth. Never before had he seen her look so beautiful. Those ever so important words were exchanged.
"I do."
"I do."
And the party was one to remember. Everybody was smiling and laughing, everyone was happy. The smiles on Sean's and Fee's faces were the widest of them all. Never once did their smiles falter. Sean did a vlog at the party, not forgetting his job or how much his fans needed him. At the end of the night Fee and Sean went on a ferry to England, to spend a week with Felix and Marzia. Then they got on a plane to America to spend a week with Mark and visiting Ken. They visited Cry, the Fine Bros, Wayde, Bob and the very last destination was Disney World. They stayed there for one final week before returning to Ireland, a happily married couple. Daithi came up to visit them and featured in some videos with Sean. Sean did vlogs and gaming videos at every new honey moon destination, some would think "why couldn't he just STOP WORKING for his honey moon?" But Fee didn't mind. She knew how much YouTube meant to him. She also knew that there were people out there who were going through really hard times, some had Sean as their only reason to live. She'd never stop him doing what he loved, it saved lives and made him happy.

Three years after their marriage, Sean and Fee were expecting their first child. They were debating over names, Sean said the only preference he had was that Billie and Evie remained BANNED from the names options. Nine months later their first child was born, a beautiful baby girl called Charlotte, after the female character in Presentable Liberty. Charlotte became best friends with Felix and Marzias daughter Clementine, named after the Walking Dead game character. Four years later Fee gave birth to her second child, a boy this time. They decided to call him Mark, after Markipier. When Markiplier heard he actually, physically cried.

Sean never stopped doing videos on YouTube, gaming consoles got better and more complicated but he always managed to get them working. Fee continued seeing her councillor every Thursday, though nowadays she doesn't hate Thursdays. How can she hate them when she still sees her beautiful, perfect family at the end of it all?

Charlotte was very intelligent, all her grades were well above average. Sean tried to insist she got her intelligence from Fee but Fee insisted otherwise. Mark went on to be a games developer and passed all of his exams with flying colours. As did Charlotte, but she didn't want to become a games developer, she wanted to be a YouTuber just like her father. Charlotte and Sean did many videos together and Charlotte got her own little recording room thing, everything was perfect.

I'm not going to tell you they died and Sean stopped making videos. Of course, that will happen one day, but why would I depress you with those thoughts now? I'm not going to predict the future of Seans life, he may not ever have kids, I'm simply saying what I predict would happen if this story were true.

Sean is an amazing YouTuber, nothing can convince me otherwise. He's so genuine and kind to his fans. Not to mention the fact that his commentary is genius! He makes me laugh on the saddest of days and I should imagine he does the same for you. I know this story is quite short compared to my other stories but that's exactly how I wanted it.

If you liked this story PUNCH that vote button IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!! And high fives all round! Wha-pish! Wha-pish! Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see all you dudes, in the next storyyyyyy!!!

Ok I'll admit the last part didn't really work. Shut up. I tried. Anyway, I'd like to end this with a quote. Thank you all for reading, I love you all, if you ever need someone I'm here, remember that. Here's a quote:

"The future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
- John Connor and Kyle Reese (The Terminator)

~ THE END ~