Chapter Eight Bad Timing

Dedicated to MajenBeos02bethansarahBabyalex34, and carmeapple
________________________________________________________________________________April 23, 2019, 10:40 am, Diana's POV

    I walk down the stairs wearing my headphones and dancing in circles. 'I don't know if it was the morning orgasms, but I feel exhilarated this morning. I have two meetings before the end of the day with Meeritin Hub. One to talk with Evelyn about her progress, and the other for the Blooded Warriors to complain.' I roll my eyes just thinking about it.

    "Good morning, High Omega," Moonie says in her quiet voice from the bottom of the steps. I smile down at her and descend normally. Before I speak I turn my headphones off and slide them into my purse.

    "Moonie, if you persist in calling me High Omega despite us being Pack, I will find a title you dislike and call you that," I tell her when one step separates. Then Moonie shrugs.

    "I do not think there is one... High Omega." Moonie says as a hesitant cocky smile pulls at her lips and I give an obnoxious gasp.

    "Oh, my Moonie has sass. Oh, she thinks she big! She thinks she bad!" I say, stomping my feet and giggling. Moonie fights to remain stoic but she breaks and starts giggling with me.

    "Let's go Kid." I test and Moonie snorts following me to the kitchen, 'nope? I have tons more.' We enter the kitchen and I see Lemon and Aisha cleaning up post breakfast. A plate, likely mine, is sitting on a tray and Drago is mid-lifting it when she sees me and Moonie in the doorway.

    "Is that mine?" I ask and Drago nods, setting the tray back on the island. I walk to the island and settle on one of the stools. And begin to eat the spinach and cheese omelet. I look up on my fourth bite and notice the Rhos are staring at me.

    "What?" I ask seeing Mino walk in from the pantry. They blink at me and then smile at each other. 'What, am I in the way?'

    "Serious, what?" I say self-consciously, taking another bite.

    "You um, you moan a lot." Mino gets out and I flush red, 'was I vocally enjoying my food? Very likely.'

    "I do not." I tease them and eat my sixth bite groaning exaggeratedly loudly.

    "I have absolutely no idea what you mean, Coccolona," I tell Mino with a wink. Mino's giggle freezes and looks me in the eye.

    "Antonio called me that, how do you know he called me that?" Mino says blushing red and I giggle, opening my phone, pulling up the Pack group chat, and scrolling up. 'I guess we never got around to adding them to it.' I slide my phone down the island and Aisha catches it before it hits the floor and all five Rhos crowd over it to read.

    "They gave us nicknames?" Drago says with a gasp and I nod while drinking my OJ.

    "The day I accepted you all in the Pack, the Alphas went crazy trying to decide on cute names for the Lower Pack. Personally, I think they have issues concerning cute animals. Hermes, Aver, Jules, Theseus, and I are named after animals. They had four separate votings for Theseus's nickname, because in Antonio's words." I say then exaggeratedly deepen my voice.

    "We do not want to offend the little soldier," I say and giggle, gulping the orange juice.

    "They call me Tesora," Moonie tells the group and they smile but shrug not knowing the meaning.