The School's Player Got Embarrassed

Finally, it was lunch time. Me and the rest of the populars were sitting at two tables in the middle of the canteen. Sadly, Mason was also one of the populars. I shot him a glare, and in return he smirked at me. The red mark on his face was still there and that made me break out in a grin.

"What are you grinning at," Sarah said, bumping my shoulder.

"Oh, you know, just the red mark on Mason's face," I tried playing it of casually, which I wasn't so good at.
Mason scowled at me for bringing it up. I gave him an innocent smile. The rest of the table gasped, which were a lot of people, I still couldn't understand how everyone fitted on only two tables. I don't even know half of the people here.

They all looked at me and asked what I had done to Mason.
I do have the tendency to slap people, but this time it obviously wasn't me. If it were me, he would've been way too embarrassed to show his face.

I rolled my eyes at them and told them it was Stacy Brooks, the blond bimbo Mason was making out with in the library.
Mason glared at me, but then in just a couple of seconds he turned that glare into a smirk.

"Are you jealous, kitten?" he tried to sound seductive, but it obviously wasn't really working out for him.

"No, shut up."
Yeah, that was a lame comeback.

"Babe, you know you want it" he said, while leaning forward over the table. Did I mention I was sitting in front of him?

I snorted, "Sorry, I can't put small objects in my mouth or I'll choke."

The canteen was dead silent while we were arguing, but when I made that comment everyone bursted out laughing.
Even Finn broke out in a smile, which made me smile in return.
Mason was looking pretty embarrassed, which of course made my smile even bigger. He tried to hide his embarrassment and leaned back in his seat.

Oliver, a guy who hated my guts and was of course Mason's best friend glared at me. "At least he's getting some," Oliver said with a smug look on his face.

It was dead silent again, everyone was looking at me. Waiting for me to open that stupid mouth of mine. Rolling my eyes at him, I said,
"Do you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring."
A couple people snickered,
Then luckily for me the bell rang.

***********
Sorry for the short chapter.
Ed as Oliver to the side :)