The School's Player And Changes

A/N
I have to worst writers block right now. So my apologies if this chapter sucks. I honestly think this whole book sucks, that's why it's taking me so long to update. But I will still finish this book, just don't expect a lot of it. If you guys have any tips for me or have a good idea, please let me know!
And thank you so much for reading my book, I really appreciate it and I love reading all the comments.

X T

~*~

Lunch.
Finally, I was waiting for this moment all morning.
With a content sigh, I let myself fall into my seat.
Chase sat down next to me.
"How was your day, babe?"

"Chase, why do you keep calling me babe? You know I hate it."

"Exactly, that's why I do it."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys," Mason said and took a seat in front of me.

I nodded at him.
Chase nudged me in the side, "Since when are you guys civil towards each other?"

"He's not as bad as I thought," I whispered back.

"Did you finally fall for his charm and his good looks?" He smirked at me.

I scoffed. Mason might not be as bad as when I first met him, but my nonexistent feelings for him have not changed. A couple pickup lines and goofy smiles will not change that.

Changing the subject, Chase asked me what happened with Sarah.

"I don't know what has gotten into her, honestly. I didn't let her cheat off of me and now she hates me."

Chase rolled his eyes, "I told you she was a bitch."

I slapped Chase in the shoulder.

"Owh, what the heck was that for?!"

"Don't insult Sarah. We might not be talking right now, but that doesn't mean we stopped being friends. She's still my friend."

"Yeah well, friends don't treat each other like that." Mason added to the conversation.

Chase threw his hands in the air, "See! Even he gets it."

I chuckled, "Guys, I'm not going to throw away years of friendship because of this. She'll come around, don't worry."

It felt like I was trying to convince myself, instead of the guys.

-

During math, Mason decided to sit next to me.
He was surprisingly quiet. But I guess I spoke too soon, as he poked my cheek.
"You have dimples," he stated.

"Thank you for stating the obvious."
I was actually quite proud of them. I love my dimples.

He kept poking me.
I glared at him, "Can you stop that, you're invading my personal bubble."

I should've known that would only make him more annoying. He kept poking me in my cheek and eventually he thought it was a good idea to poke me in my side. I let out a loud shriek and jumped up from my chair. "Mason, I told you to stop."
Mason bursted out laughing,
"Y-You," tears were rolling down his cheeks, "that sound!"

I looked around me and saw that everyone was laughing at me, even the teacher.
She shook her head at me in amusement, "Brooklyn, will you sit down and keep it quiet please."

"Of course, my apologies."

The teacher nodded and turned back towards the blackboard.

I slapped Mason's head, "You idiot, don't ever do that again."

He held up his hands in surrender.
I shook my head in amusement and picked up my pencil, which fell down under my chair.

"Brooklyn, can I call you Brooke?"

"You already have."

"Right, aren't you going to give me a nickname?"

I sighed, "Fine, what should I call you?"

I saw the hint of mischief in his eyes. "Your boyfriend."

The corners of my mouth twitched.
Deciding to play along I told him, "You know, I dreamed of you last night."

His eyebrows shot up in surprise, "You did?" He had a big smile on his face.

"Yeah." I nodded, "It was the worst nightmare I had in years."

His good mood deflated abruptly.
I giggled at his sour mood.
He grumbled under his breath.
With a satisfied smile I turned back towards the questions on the board.

"At least you dreamed of me," Mason whispered in my ear.

I shivered from the proximity, "Pff, that's not something you should be proud of."

"I must be on your mind if you have dreams about me."

"Nightmares Mason, nightmares," I pointed out.
He waved my answers away, "Doesn't matter."

"Anyways, when do you want to work on the project?"

"Can't wait to spend time with me, ay. I must really be on your mind then."

"Mason, be serious."

He sighed, "Fine. Your house after school?"

I nodded satisfied, "Yeah, that's fine."
After that Mason was quiet again, he didn't bother me the rest of the class.

The day went by fast, luckily.
Mason and I went in our separate cars and drove to my house, ready to start on the project again.