The School's Player figured me out?

All my morning classes seemed to fly by. I had second period Algebra, third period French and forth period Maths. Now it was time for lunch and then Socials studies and English.
Sarah, James, Chase and I made our way to the cafeteria to sit with the rest of our group.

We walked to the tables our group had occupied and were greeted with hello's and hey's.
Sadly, there wasn't a seat left for me. Since I wanted to avoid standing there like an awkward turtle, I made up an excuse and went to the library.
I walked into the library and looked around the shelves. I picked out a random book and laid out on a bean bag.

After a while I felt someone standing over me. I dragged my eyes off the pages and looked up to see Chase standing there.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here. Why aren't you in the cafeteria with us?" he looked at me with a curious look.

"I felt awkward standing there, since there wasn't any place for me to sit and you were talking with Mason and I didn't want to interrupt your conversation,"
Correction I didn't want to be near Mason. Especially not when we had a prank war going on. I was not in the mood to be pranked today. My heart was still a bit fragile from yesterday.

"You do know that you could've talked to me and I would have followed you out of the cafeteria without a second thought," he said with an annoyed but playful look.

I chuckled, "Sorry, I forgot you hate everyone at that table."

"No, I don't. I only hate Sarah and the girls who touch me everywhere. Do you know how attacked I feel every day?! It's traumatic," he sighed dramatically.
I rolled my eyes at him. He could totally be an actor in the future. He got all the character traits under lock and key.

"So, what are you reading?" He asked.

"A book."

"No, really?!? Who would've thought?" he gave me a sarcastic look.

I smiled brightly at him, "Well obviously you didn't."
I let out an exaggerated sigh and pinched his left cheek, "what would you do without me."

"Jumping in the air of joy," he said while slapping my hand away from his cheek.

"Well, aren't you the nicest?"

"You know it babe," he winked at me.

Then the bell rang. "I guess we have to go," Chase said as he pulled me up.

"No shit Sherlock,"

"Well, aren't you in mood today," he chuckled.

"Today? Pssh, don't you mean every day?" I smiled at him.

"Right, I forgot. You're a bitch who doesn't give a damn."

"Don't you know it," I winked at him.

Together we walked through the halls and went to Social studies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello students, today I want to try something new."

That was the sentence that ruined my day, it was a reasonable okay day until that.
Everyone in the class groaned, Mr.Johnson's ideas never ended well for anyone. Not even for himself.

"I am going to assign each of you a partner and in the next couple of weeks you are going to hang out with him or her. The goal of this is to get to know each other, to get to know someone you normally wouldn't have talked to.
At the end of this project, everyone has to give a presentation about his or her partner."