The School's Player Got Pranked

I woke up in a bad mood. I debated for a few minutes whether I should get up and get dressed or if I should go back to sleep. Obviously, that wasn't too hard of a choice. I laid back down and pulled the blanket over my head.
I closed my eyes, hoping that I could fall back asleep. Not much later my alarm went off. Stupid ringing.

I got out of bed and changed in a loose white t-shirt and shorts. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I was finished in less than five minutes. It was hot outside, so I tied my hair in a ponytail.
I went downstairs to grab some breakfast and pulled out a notebook with the title; I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

I write all my pranks in here and since I haven't pranked anyone in a while, I decided to pull a prank on Mason. I mean he definitely deserves it. I wanted to pull a simple prank, not too complicated.

First period I had Biology from Mr. Grinwald and let me tell you, he is scary. The good part is that he's never on time, bad part is that if I get caught setting up my prank or if the prank goes wrong, I would be a dead person.

When I finished setting up the prank, I was quite proud. It was a bit of a hassle, but it would totally be worth it. I just had to make sure the bucket would fall at the right time.

The bell rang and I ran out of the classroom to my locker. I walked back to class and came in at the last five minutes, this way no one would suspect it was me who pranked Mason.

Class had only just started, and I was already falling asleep.
I had to find some kind of entertainment, while also starting my prank.

I kept throwing paper in Mason his hair, hoping that he'll get annoyed.
Fortunately for me it worked, "Can you cut it out? What are you, a five year old?" he screamed at me.

"Mason O'Connor, detention" Mr. Grinwald was definitely one of the meanest teachers in school.
You whisper, detention. You cough, detention. You sneeze, detention.
For once I was thankful for him, because otherwise my prank wouldn't have succeeded.

Mason opened the door of the classroom to get out. Suddenly water splashed down on him. I watched as he slowly turned around, he looked me in the eye and gave me a menacing glare.

He walked to where I was seated, ignoring Mr. Grinwald's protests.

"You're gonna regret this," he whispered.

"Try me."

I returned his glare with a wink.

Let the fun begin, I just started a prank war.