The School's Player Uses Pick-Up Lines

Books. Books. Books.
Books allow me to enter a world I will most certainly never be a part of, and it allows me to experience it from the inside.
It's flat object made from a tree with flexible parts, on which are imprinted lots of squiggles. But one glance at it and you're inside the mind of another person. A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.

That is why I love the library so much, it's like a heaven on earth.
I spent a lot of my free time in the library, since my dad isn't home much and is always working. I like the idea of escaping my own reality and the feeling of being totally consumed in a book. I love the thrill that a story gives me when I don't know what's going to happen next.

I was sitting at a table, near the back of the library. It was quite peaceful, since no one was around. Well it was peaceful, until someone decided to sit in front of me. I didn't want to look up from the book I was reading, but I began to feel uncomfortable. So, I looked up and guess who it was, Mason. He looked cute though, his brown hair was messy, and his eyes are were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I might hate the guy, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy his looks. But as soon as he opened his mouth, he didn't look that appealing anymore.

"I think I can make you very happy," he said, with a smirk.

"Why, are you leaving?"

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
I rolled my eyes, "Actually, it's you. Because you just crashed and burned."

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

I looked at him incredulously. "I was gonna ask you the same thing!"

"My favorite letters in the alphabet are, U R A Q T"

"Really, well my favorite letters are. F U"

"Can I have your name?"

"Don't you already have one?"

"Where are you from, heaven?"

"Yeah, I'm a ghost. I died ten years ago, like that pickup line."

Doesn't this guy know when to stop? I was getting very frustrated with him. I came here to read in peace, not to have a pick-up line fight.

"Can I have your picture, so I can show Santa what I want this year?"

"Can I have your picture so I can show the cops who to look for?"

I shot him another annoyed look.
"Give me your number and I'll leave," he finally said.

"Fine," I gave him my number and shot him a glare, hoping to get rid of him.

"I've decided to call you Kitten from now on. You've got quite the attitude," and with that he walked away, but not without a wink and a wave.

"Stupid ass," I muttered under my breath.