The School's Player's Ship Name

"Bason? What kind of a name is that?" I asked Sarah, with one eyebrow pulled upwards.

"It's your ship name."

"My ship name? With who?"

"Mason, of course." Sarah giggled at me.

"No. Just no." I told Sarah flatly.

"Don't lie to yourself. I can see the sexual frustration between you guys."

"Frustration, sure. Sexual, no way. He's an annoying ass."

"You mean he has a nice ass."

"Sarah! You have a boyfriend!"

She shot me a cheeky look, "Just because I can't play the game, doesn't mean I can't watch it."

I shook my head at her.
Behind her James was slowly creeping up towards us.
"Guess who?" James asked while covering Sarah's eyes.

Sarah giggled loudly in delight. She turned around and kissed him.

"Get a room," Chase said to them as he sat down next to me.

"Hey babe," he turned to me.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

I decided to change the topic.
"Have you guys studied for the biology test?"

"We have a test?" Sarah looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we do. It's about meiosis and mitosis, fairly easy."

"Oh my gosh, you have to help me study." Sarah grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria to the library.

I groaned, Sarah literally knew nothing about this subject. We had spent the last fifteen minutes spitting through the syllabus, but she couldn't remember anything.

"You have to help me! I can't fail, please let me cheat off of you."
She looked at me with a pout.

"No, what if we get caught? I'm not going to fail, because you didn't study. If you had the curtesy to open the textbook, you wouldn't be in this situation." I knew I was being a bit harsh, but my biology grade wasn't the best. I needed this test to go well, I couldn't screw this up.

"Fine, I'll find someone who actually wants to help me. Someone who is my friend." She glared at me.

I sighed, "Sarah, don't be like this."

She shot me another glare and strutted away.
Reluctantly I left the library, since the bell just rang.

I arrived in front of the biology classroom. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating faster than normal.
I took a few deep breaths to calm me down.
After I felt like I had calmed down, I walked into the classroom.

I picked a seat near the back and started to nervously play with my pen.
Slowly the classroom started to fill with people.
Two minutes before the lesson began, Sarah walked in.
She glanced through the classroom, her gaze stopping at me.
The seat next to me was unoccupied.
She stalked over to me and sat down next to me.

She turned towards me, "I'm sorry for what happened in the library, I totally get where you're coming from."
She smiled at me. I saw something flicker in her eyes, but I decided to ignore it. I smiled back at her, "It's okay, don't worry about it."

"Great, so this is the plan. Write with big letters and when you're done lay the test on the corner of your desk. Also don't hand it in when you're done. You can hand it in after I'm done."

She turned back around, facing the teacher.

"Sarah, I told you n-"

"Shh, the teacher is handing out the tests. You don't want to get caught, do you?" She winked at me.

What just happened?