The School's Player Pranked Me

I was angry, no not just angry, I was furious. Someone can show their anger in two ways; being silent or being furious. You can be angry by just simply shutting your mouth and letting things happen. But when someone is furious, it is always marked by an extreme violent, raging or even wild emotion.

For instance, turning your back away from someone who just pranked you, (when it's way too early in the morning and you are already in a foul mood because you forgot to study for a test and only just found out this morning), might show your anger towards him.
Breaking a pencil or raising your voice, or even attacking that inconsiderate person would show your furiousness. And since I'm furious I am going for the latter option.

I was opening my locker when suddenly this bucket full of green slime fell on me. Attached to the bucket was a green post-it note.

Told you that you were going to regret it
-Mason

"So, I see you have received my gift" I turned around and there he stood, the culprit. I was trying to control my anger, I have a very short fuse.

"Oh, It's on" I gave him my most menacing glare.

"I thought it was already on," he smirked at me.

"That was just me playing around, but now it's a full on war,"

"Well, be prepared to lose then"

"When I am finished with you, you're going to be begging for mercy"

"I am not scared of you"

"Oh, honey you're so naïve, but don't worry you'll see how bad I can be," with that I walked away to my car. I desperately needed to shower and change out of these dirty clothes

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was back at school and ready for revenge.
On my way to school, I drove past a grocery store and bought some balloons and paint.

I spent so much time showering, that my last period was almost ending. I tried my best to scrub all the slimy stuff off and out of my hair, but I could still feel it.

I ran to the roof of the school and filled a couple small balloons with paint. I also filled one giant balloon. Mason was so going to get it.

I heard the bell ring and got into position. I texted Chase and Finn about an hour ago, asking them if they could help me get Mason in the right spot at the right time. Chase promised he would wear this really bright yellow snapback, so I could easily recognize them. Don't ask me why he has one laying around in his locker. He's a strange one.

Five minutes later I saw the bright yellow snapback, I had just finished with filling up some more balloons.
I grabbed a couple balloons in each hand and threw them down on Mason. Bullseye.

"What the fuck?" Mason looked up, right when another batch of paint filled balloons dropped down on him.

"Is that all you got Blake?"

Wrong question. "Hey jackass, look up"
I dropped the giant balloon, "surprise bitch."

After I saw him fully covered in paint, I was rolling on the roof laughing. It was a hilarious sight to see. One I would not easily forget.

I was too busy laughing, that I didn't notice Mason wasn't where he was before. I shrugged, he probably went to his gym locker to get a change of clothes and to shower. That turned out to be completely false, since he was standing in front of me.

"What are you doing," I asked Mason who was slowly walking over to me with a mischievous smirk.
Before I could've ran, I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Let me go," I tried to kick and slap him, but that didn't help me at all.

"No can do, kitten"

We kept walking until we reached a pair of doors, which lead up to the school's pool.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do th-" before I could've finished my threat, I was thrown in the pool.

"Whoops, guess I just did," he shot me an innocent look.

Then Mason jumped in the pool. Right when he swam up for air, I splashed him. And that's how our water fight started.