New Year, New Things to Look For 👀

Ok so! This book is about done. My first book, whew! I want to thank every single person that took time out their day to read my very personal and intimate book of poems. I was very hesitant on releasing it because my poetry is my way of expressing my silence. When I can't talk, I can depend on poetry to say what I am feeling. It took a long time to do this because it wasn't for laughs and my work was definitely not for everybody. It's very sacred to me and gave me a voice when I thought I didn't have one. When things are private and protected, they just have more significance but my work is something I wanted to be shared and I'm glad I made the decision to. Right now at this moment, my book is #1 on the hashtag Black Poetry! 😍🥹 That was another sign from God to keep going, which I will do. Yes, you guessed it right! Another book is coming out with all new poems, feelings, emotions and tears! (Lol) As a creative, one thing I am always going to do is create. And as a black woman, I've found an outlet to let myself be and say what I want. I can't be silenced when it comes to poetry and that is one of the many beauties of it. The selection of books under the hashtag black poetry are beyond amazing and heartfelt. Go check them out because  trust me, you'll have a favorite! Anyways, thank you so much for sticking with me. I love you and I will be back very soon! See you then!