Halloween Fiasco 2/3

Time skip, to Halloween evening. Creams on the phone with Vanilla. "Yes, mother. There is nothing to worry about. I understand, just you and dad focuse on my little sis. Okay." Cream comforted Vanilla. 

        Over the years Vanilla remarried to, Vector the Crockedial. Even though they have married for many years they only had Liza, Creams half sister, four years ago. Liza has always had health problems, got sick often.

        It had something to do with having genetics from a Warm blooded Mamal, and a Cold blooded Amphibian. Most of the time she's very energetic and a lot like Cream when she was that age. However she became ill, and that's why they won't be able to come tonight.

        "Just promise me you'll be safe." Vanilla asked. "Yes, Mam. Tell dad and Liza I love them. I got to go, love you." Cream responded. "I love you too, honey."

        Cream and Amy arrived early to help Rouge and Knuckles set everything up outside the shrine. They had set up lanterns around the area, tables with decorative design. Rouge left for a moment to get her and Talon ready for tonight. When she came back she was wearing her sweater with the Jack-o-lantern on it, and Green mascara and lip gloss instead of her normal purple. Talon was in a poofy pumpkin onezi. Knuckles has modified his pumpkin costume so that the mascara he couldn't get completely off, from the day prior, so it loos like his face is a Jack-o-lantern too.

        As the sky began to darken more and more of their friends began to show up. Some even brought some people they knew along and when they asked if it was alright Cream responded," A Friend of a Friend is Always a Friend." :) Followed by a big hug. Some of their friends even brought their kids along too.

        Cream was looking around, and greeting everyone. She had made a bee line to her "aunt" Bunnie D'Coolette. With her Chow Cheese next ho her. "Bunnie!" Cream cheered as she hug her from behind. "Well, hello to you too, sugar." Bunnie replied with her southern draw. When she turned around Cream could see the baby bump she had. "*Gasp* I didn't think he be showing that much." Cream said, motioning to Bunnie's baby bump, earning a laph from her. Bunnie motions to the little bunny, hiding behind her mother. "Belle, you remember your "cousin" Cream, dont ya?" Bunnie asked her 4 year old daughter. Cream smiles and does a small bow along with her skirt," It is a pleasure to see you again, Miss. Belle." Belle smiles and does a similar bow to Cream.

        Tails has still not shown up yet. "So, Cream how has life been?" Jewl the Beatle asked. "Oh... It's been good. Sorry I'm just wondering where some of the others are still." Amy speaks up," Your right, Sonic and Sally should be here any moment. What about Damion, Cream? Will he show up?" Damion was a Leaper she meet and had been dating for little over a month. She couldn't force Tails into a relationship, he needed time to heal. "No, he was picked to work tonight." Cream said a little disappointed that she couldn't spend the night with her boyfriend.

        "CALM DOWN EVERYONE!" A familiar voice yelled behind the group of girls. It was Sonic," THE PARTY HAS ARIVED!" Sonic had arrived, dressed like a Werehog, with the rest of their friends. Amy and Cream ran over to great their friends. "Mr. Sonic! Miss Sally!" Cream cried as she hug Sally and Amy, Sonic. "You, of all people are late." Amy joked. "Im never late. Just wanted to make an entrance." Sonic said. Things were complicated for awhile between Amy and the couple, but they worked thru it.

        Tails was next to Sonic, dressed in a Blue collar shirt with his aviator jacket. "Tails!" Cream cheered, hugging her friend. "Hey Cream. Sorry we're late, hit some turbulence in the Tornadow 3, but we... Whoa!" Tails got a good look at what Cream wore. Cream is wearing a Wonder Bun, (wonder women) costume where the skirt went down to her lower thigh. "D-Do I look weird in it?" Cream asked shyly. "Y-Ya. I mean... You look really nice." Cream was self conscious about her choice, she wanted to wear something that was cute but she didn't want to look like a kid, but Tails words made her day.

        The party was great, they had games and music going and were having a fun time. They prepared a area caged in for the little kids to play in and make friends. Cream and Tails were having a fun time, apple bobbing and pumpkin carving.

        "Did Mr. Shadow come?" Cream asked Tails. "He's here. He's probably in costume." Cream was surprised,"He came dressed up? I thought he hated costumes?" Tails smiles," He does, but Sonic mocked him saying he couldn't beat him at picking a better look." They chuckle thinking about the exchange. When Cream looked up she saw a Dark Hedgehog figure at the punch bowl, on a cape and cowl. 

       "Mr. Shadow!" Cream cried giving the masked Hedgehog a hug. "Um. Hellow Cream." Said the masked one. It was not Shadow's voice. "SILVER?!" He smiles his yellow eyes radiating from the black mask. Blaze speaks up," Don't worry Cream your not the only one who's done that." Blaze was wearing a Gray spandex suit with knee high black boots with gold details on her. "And this is better than what Mrs. Rouge picked, why?" Cream asked. "It covers more up."

         "Cool." Tails said," Night Hog, and Alley Cat. Nice couple choice." Tails and Silver smile, and Tails says," But who is under the cape and cowl? " Silver levitates himself on a table, and in his best Shadow impression," It isn't who I am underneath. But what I do that defines me." This got the small crowd laughing, by Silver... Silver's face turned pail when he heard a cool voice," I hope you weren't Mocking me." Said Shadow. He was dresses as a Vampire, or something. "Leave him alone Shadow, he's only playing." Amy said now wearing her Violet glasses instead of her contacts. [Amy is near sited]

        It was now dark, the lights illuminating the around them in a mix of orange, green, and blue. A couple of their friends already sead their goodbyes and took their kids home. They were in the middle of the "Monster Smash", when Tails noticed Hush the Cat frantically moving around the crowd. "Wasnt Hush helping Espio and the Chows watch the kids?" This made Cream and Blaze to turn and see Hush making her way to Rouge, who was helping out with the tables. Hush motioned for Rouge as she placed the bowl down of Pumpkin punch, (its punch but with Pumpkin spice). 

        Even with the music blaring, everyone stoped and looked at them when Rouge yelled out frantically," WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HIM!?" Rouge was freaking out that Talon had some how got past them, not knowing where he is. Rouge flies over to where all the Chow were and started calling for Talon....