13- Meeting the Prower's

(Wanted to try something like this. There will be another Ch. for Tailream, planed, on the 1st.  May.)

        To recap. Tails and Cream have been dating for months now. Weeks ago the rest of their friend group learned about their new relationship. Amy Rose also revealed that her and Shadow have also been secretly dating for a while, too. Blaze is pregnant with her husband, Silver. Knukouge, Vecilla, and Sticks the Badger all have kids. Sonic and Sally are no longer together,  after one of Sonics, life threatening stunts. 

       Yet, there are some people that want to know more about, Tailream...

        Cream wakes up at Tails place on a Saturday morning, afternoon. Her head is resting on a pillow as she surches the sheets for her boyfriend, Tails. Cream shoots up in panic when her love fox, was not there. Cream puts on one of his T-shirts, that she tore off, and went to check the kitchen. Her bair feet walked across the cold tile floor of his home, while Tails made breakfast. 

        Cream walks up behind him, wrapping her arms around as she dug her face into his back. "Morning, beautiful." Tails tells her, as he scramble her eggs. "I thought you left, this morning?" Cream clung to him. Tails pulls her around and pins her to the counter, where he has a make out with her. "Better?" Tails asked the visibly happy rabbit.

        The two enjoy a good breakfast, with them playing footsie under the table. "So how did you sleep?" Tails asked, Cream, as he took a drink. Cream smiles, "You, know how i slept." As she runs her bair pawed foot up his leg. "I mean... You said you said you had trouble breathing, and you've thrown up, I just want to know your well." Tails said. Cream smiles sweetly at the worried fox. Cream gets up and walks around the small table, to Tails. Tails stares at her muscular bair legs as she sits sideways on his lap, and drapes a arm on him. "Your, sweet. You know that?" Cream tells him as she plays with his Goatee. Tails pulls her into a wet kiss. 

        Just then the phone rang. The two stop abruptly, with, Cream getting up. "Hello?" Tails answered the phone. "Hello, mother... What?! How did you... Yes... Yes, mam..." Tails talked to his mother on the phone. While he does Cream can't help but figit from nurvesness. Yes, she has meet Tails parents before, but now their dating so it was a little diffrent. Let alone the amount of late night passione they do. "... We can be over in a few hours... Alright that sounds good... MOTHER!" Tails voice cracked.

       Hours later both Cream and Tails landed at the, Prower's summer home. Tails parents have important jobs for the government which is why you never really see them. His father works for the Nation's Security, acting as the shield and sword of the people. His mother is one of the remaining first Representatives to the Council of Acorn, acting as a voice to the people of Acorn. (Like, Parliament or Congress.)

        Cream fixes her peach dress, again, while Tails fixed his hair. Tails had on a green dress shirt and blue jeans, while Cream wore a peach dress that went down to her knees, with white shoes to go with it. Cream looks up at Tails and sees a bit of smug on his Goatee. "Hold, on." Cream tells him as she wipes it off.

        Rosemarie Prower, Tails mother, opens the door for her son and his new girlfriend. It was around the time they would show. However when she opened the door she was greeted by a young couple indulging in a passionet kiss. Rosemarie stands there waiting for them to notice...

        "MRS. PROWER." Cream greeted, panicking. As she pulls away from Tails, looking to her feet with a bright blush. Tails also wipes the light color lipstick from his lips, that he got from Cream.

        "Please come inside." Rosemarie offers. Tails takes, Creams hand and they walk in. "So, um. Where's dad?" Tails asked. Rosemarie smiles warmly to them, "He's waiting for, you, in the home office." Tails gulps. Rosemarie hugs her son and tells him she'll keep, Cream, company. Tails and Cream share a small peck and off he went.

        "So! While the boys talk, let's ketch up." Rosemarie said. Cream only nod, energetically. So here they are in the parlor talking. Cream keeps messing with her hands, while they sit there.

          "How long have you been with, Miles?" Rosemarie asked. Cream tries to look up at Tails mother but she feels too embarrassed. "We started, maby, a week after Christmas... Maybe Christmas eve..." Cream tells her remembering the experience.

          Rosemarie starts gently laughing. "That's definitely a story to be told." Rosemarie smiles, as Cream makes eye contact. "Dear, there is nothing to be worried about. The two of you have been friends for years, prior..." Rosemarie's smile turns into a concern look, "Just... please don't rush things. It "killed" me seeing, what happened to Miles once, I just don't want that to happen again." 

        Cream smiles at Rosemarie, "Nether do I. Tails is amazing, and a gentle man... I love how he makes me feel when I'm with him. How he comforts me when I have a hard day. And I love it when I get to do the same for him, too." Rosemarie seems more at ease. The two girls taked about everything you could think off.

        That's how the two girls got to this point, of shopping. "It's so nice to do this together." Rosemarie told, Cream. "I never had any daughters to do this with. Until now." Rosemarie said to the blushing Cream, as she looped their arms together. The two girls done more window shopping and browsing than actual buying. Cream sits down for a moment and rubs her ankles.

        "I would have woren better shoes if I knew were going to have fun." Cream said. "How has my son treated you? What do kids now a days do for dates?" Rosemarie asked. Cream tells her about their date when they babysat, her sister and Knukouge's son. Then they had evenings where Tails would take her out, and others it was Cream planning the dates. However most of the time, when their together, they stay at home watch movies or shows, play games, or just work on work. Cream left out their wild nights they can sometimes have. The girls sit and talk some more. Rosemarie noticed that for every now and again, Cream would look over her, so she turns to see a store. A rather suggestive one.

        "I-I don't know. This isn't weird us doing this?" Cream asked behind a changing booths door. "Why would it be weird?" Rosemarie asked as she held up transparent night blows, into the mirror. Ya their in that kind of clothing store.

Cream walks out for Rosemarie to see what she's trying on. "Oh~. You look so- cute in that." Rosemarie told, Cream. Cream was wearing a White, Doily like, braw. Cream looks at herself and smiles, she was having fun with Rosemarie.

        "So, what's the occasion?" Rosemarie asked. Cream blushes, "Nothing. It's just all my other's have gotten a little tighter recently. Since I have a more desk job now, I don't really exercise like I used to." Cream admitted, a little embarrassed. 

        "I understand, dear." Rosemarie smiles at Cream, and Cream back. Later on Cream and Tails have dinner with the Prower's. The table was filled with life as they enjoy eachothers company. "I really enjoyed today. We should really do it again." Cream said hugging Rosemarie. Mr. Prower smiles at his son, Tails. "Now, remember what we talked about, Miles." Tails smiles at his father, "Will do, Sir."

        "So, what did you and your dad talk about, while me and your mom were out?" Cream asked. "The birds and the bees." Tails said, and Cream started laughing.