Revealing secrets

Tails and Cream have been dating for a while now, since Christmas. In that time a lot has happen, Bunnie gave birth to her first son. He had made some contracts with GUN and some others. Cream is now fulfilling the reason she became a lawyer. Blaze and Silver got married and are now ruling Soul Kingdom, its been some time since they heard from them. Rouge and Knuckles adopted Talon, finally. The best part is, Tails feels like his life is finally fulfilled with his New love and girlfriend, Cream. The only problem is that they haven't figured out a good way to tell everyone, yet.

        Especially, Shadow. He's been Creams Godfather since before Vanilla got remarried.

        Tails wakes one morning staring up at his rooms sealing, as his eyes focuse to the new brightness. His since are meet with a pleasurable feeling under the sheets. "Mmm~ Good Morning, sleepy head." Cream greeted him stretching her arm up his chest. "Morning, beautiful." Cream looks at him with half shut eyes, as she takes a deep breath, after rubbing her face in his fur, "Guess, we should get up-"!

        Tails pulls her back down and pins her on the bed. "Not yet, young lady." Tails tells her. They both stair into each other's eyes, their faces so close and yet too far away were their lips. Tails runs his hand down her short hair, as he passionately kisses her. This is how they begin their mornings when either of them stay the night at their house.

        Tails is working on a new software code, while Cream is cooking something. She does this when ever she has a day off from work, or not on a mission with Team Dark. Tails looks up to Cream who sits his plate down as she sits across from him with hers. His eyes trace up and down her body, in just a Tshirt and a pair of shorts and Skirt. He got dressed in a pair of jeans and a red shirt too.

     "Cream?" Tails asked. Cream answered with a "hmm." as she had a bite in her mouth. "Do you think we're moving too fast?" This was somthing Tails been wondering for a week. They did start going out after they had sex, and now they stay nights at each other's places. "Ya... I was wondering kind of the same thing." Cream confessed. "But..." Cream began, "I think it's because we've known each other for so long, that we moved this way." The two stay silent for a moment as Tails finishes the last bit of code. "We could actually go out on a date?" Tails offered. Cream is in the kitchen putting their plates away. 

      "That would be nice, but where would we go?" Cream asked. "It doesn't have to be anything fancy. We could do something that's slow." Tails offered. Cream leans over the couch  and pulls him in another kiss. "I'd like that." She tells him.

        The two do take it slower now, because that Monday the both of them were packed with work. Only seeing each other for a quick word or two.

Creams POV.

        "Will the defense rise." Cream and her client rise, in Military Court. "We the jury, find, Privet 2nd class Howard Mandez. Guilty, of the first and second charges." With that Creams job was done. "Sorry I couldn't get you off all the charges." Cream said to Mandez. "Thank you, Mam. I knew what I was chancing, but at least I'm not going for Slave Trafficking." Mandez was a Mule, his last shipment was slaves across the borders, but he didn't know. "Thank you again, Mam."

          Later Cream flops down in her desk chair. She wished she could kick off her shoes and see Tails again. "Long day." Cream looks up to see Shadow, with two cups of coffee. "Tiresome. Thanks." Cream tells, Shadow. "I just wish they would give us a little more time off, every now and again." Cream tells him as she takes a sip. Her attention is brought to Shadow smiling, he does that more often now for some reason. "What is it?" Cream asked.

        "It was going to be a surprise, but. Blaze and Silver will become coming to our world for a trade agreement, Friday." Shadow tells her. Cream is over joy with the news, "We can have a girls day out! I need to make sure the girls are free this weekend, Rouge, maby Sally; Amy!" "Rose already knows." Shadow tells her. Cream raises a brow and cocks a smile at him, "You two been getting close?" Shadow takes a drink of his coffee, "I have No idea what you mean."